Win a share of more than €40,000 every month on ESL Play in Challenger Series across 15+ games! Find out more

Wire and moss lagging

MusicMusic Posts: 1Member
What about next go4 and current matches without wire ONLY MOSS

Comments

• DzidzejDzidzej Posts: 1Member
    +1
  • SDCThanatosSDCThanatos Posts: 1Member
    +1
  • FuniokFuniok Posts: 1Member
    +1
  • BroomBroom Posts: 4Member Rookie
    +1
    Our match againts Masterly in summer league was one big JOKE.
    I just couldn't go big stairs on power station because it was a slideshow.
  • BroomBroom Posts: 4Member Rookie
    Oh nvm, it seems like ESL fixed it.
    /closed
  • fallennfallenn Posts: 134Member Ambassador
    +1 , just because there is a lot of players (like me) with fps drop because of wire. (huge fps drop)
  • InSaintInSaint Posts: 87Member Aspirant
    edited August 2016
    I have SERIOUS dps lag with MOSS, it was playing cup on powerpoint. Anyone knows a way I can fix this?

Wire is ok, I play VS just fine.
  • JoopsterJoopster Posts: 10Member
    I have SERIOUS dps lag with MOSS, it was playing cup on powerpoint. Anyone knows a way I can fix this?

Wire is ok, I play VS just fine.

I have it aswell.

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Aspirant
    edited August 2016
    Hello,

Has the Situation improved, or is it still lagging?

Best Regards,
    DTV
  • LuMuSLuMuS Posts: 122Member Ambassador
    Hello,

today it says that it is offline everytime. Great.
  • StuNStuN Posts: 15Member Rookie
    massive frame drops and lagspikes cause of moss and wire...u guys have to fix cause everyday its gettting worse ...wire and moss together is kinda destroying every PC slowly ...idk whats wrong with the programs but doesnt let us to play normal withought frame drops..
    massive frame drops and lagspikes cause of moss and wire...u guys have to fix cause everyday its gettting worse ...wire and moss together is kinda destroying every PC slowly ...idk whats wrong with the programs but doesnt let us to play normal withought frame drops..
    In my opinion esl wire is not needed for cups, everyone smart, can bypass it. And it gives (at least for me) a lot of FPS drop. A lot of people like me have low FPS , if wire takes half of it , or smtg like that, its very impossible to play with this program taking a huge amount of frames.

• psYShoXpsYShoX Posts: 124Member Ambassador
    xD
    maybe a new anticheat would be fantastic :D both esl wire and moss on same :D
    you can bypass wire easily? sure... Trust me lol, a lot of my former team mates tried it. They're "former team mates" for a reason.
    @LuMuS you know that in versus exist a few silent hackers, ;) and the team mates u said, before they got banned, they did it too, so "you can bypass" it. But this is not the point, the point is the massive lag related to wire, i can tell you that without esl wire, just SKILL, i can play 190 FPS without fps drop , with esl wire i play with 80-90 , almost 50%loss
    IN VERSUS. You said and I quote "Wire is not needed for cups, everyone smart, can bypass it.".. In versus it is easy to bypass but not in cups when it's used at the same time as moss.
  • BobmarzBobmarz Posts: 3Member Rookie
    well Moss lag due to looking for the right monitor and effecting the GPU just to take random Screenshot.. assume game and desktop... why not do like good ole days... have a admin watch a match or even record it like csgo... anyone complain look at video see the bs we all know happens and bann them...

silly apps preventing bots and cheats when XGIN is the protector LOLOLOL ahahaha.. like a leaky condom
  • ExodiaExodia Posts: 64Member Aspirant
    ESL wire is just one big joke. i reinstalled my pc and ESL wire worked great for about 2 weeks. after the weeks i get signs of wire crashing (game wasnt even started yet). i reinstalled pc and wire worked great for 2 weeks again... after the weeks i get crashes every hour... its just a big joke. and no i didnt install anything different between the 2 weeks and after.
  • ChackiwinjaChackiwinja Posts: 135Member Ambassador
    @Bobmarz Please refer to the MOSS forum for official support, http://nohope.eu/forum/

@Exodia Please open a support ticket and we will help you figure out where the issue lies, https://play.eslgaming.com/support