Home ESL Products ESL Anticheat
On August 26 the forum will be fully closed. Read more details in this thread.

Crash In-game

mA-mA- Member Posts: 7
Hello,

Today I wanted to launch a match with the software anti-cheating, once the launched software and once the launched match, my computer solidifies completely and dies out

Could somebody help me?

Best regards,

Bonjour,

Aujourd'hui j'ai voulu lancer un match avec le logiciel anti-triche, une fois le logiciel lancé et une fois le match lancé, mon ordinateur se fige totalement et s'éteint

Quelqu'un pourrais m'aider ?

Cordialement,

Comments

• s6yearsafks6yearsafk Member Posts: 5
    The same since yesterday. U and ur bugged "anti-cheat"

The PC freeze after 2-3 Minutes. All software and hardware checked. Its ur Program what give the DEATH
  • chefficheffi Member Posts: 3 Rookie
    got the same prob.... why my wire freeze my pc?
  • ForceForce Member Posts: 339
    Hello,

please open an support ticket then we can look into this case.

Regards,
    Force, ESL Global Staff Head of R6:Siege
  • mA-mA- Member Posts: 7
    Yeah all time u said "please open an support ticket" but no one answer.
  • chefficheffi Member Posts: 3 Rookie
    did , no response.... cmon dude..
  • NiNLeXNiNLeX Member Posts: 1
    Same issue here, sent support ticket. Tried reinstalling, reinstalling without driver registry required, reinstalled windows, nothing helped. Always crashing after 2-3 minutes after starting CS:GO through a match id in Wire, whether I just stay in main menu or join a server.
    Please... just help us
    Ok, after having made a support, the administrator sent this to me - > http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f299/blue-screen-of-death-bsod-posting-instructions-windows-10-8-1-8-7-and-vista-452654.html

I explain to him that the problem is not the “Blue screen of the death” but just a large blocking which blocks the computer completely, can be that I am mistaken, want to correct me if I am wrong because for me it is not the same thing.

All functioned for my part before the update of the software anti-cheating.
    Bug fixed, just restart wire
    I have the same bug again... help me please
    Stop with your update on the software anti cheating, you see well that causes problems :/