Home Rainbow Six Rainbow Six (English)
On August 26 the forum will be fully closed. Read more details in this thread.

Rainbow Six Pro League

13»

Comments

• MazeMaze Member Posts: 2
    Currently at the end of Cup 3 there is a 3 way tie for 8th place. How will this be sorted?

# Points Contestant
    8 16 identity Crisis
    8 16 Got em Gaming
    8 16 ShitStainedSociety
    Im the Captain of identity Crisis and even tho our placements were better and more consistent with a good improvment each sunday. The admins told me that wasnt the way they were gonna choose the 8th. He said : We will choose the fastest wins in tourney. I calculated the rounds in and rounds out (iC,gotem,s3) and the fastest matches and its still (iC,gotem and s3) in that order. But i dont know anything can happen i guess.

• HOP3ZHOP3Z Member Posts: 2
    When will more details on the pro league be announced as far as teams, schedules, etc? I anticipate later this week or early next week?
  • RaZieLRaZieL Member Posts: 5
    I dont know why you make an Italian National championship, no one italian teams are good (look all past cup or ladder) some other teams deserve more to participate Pro League (like french or german teams)
  • TTurtleTTurtle Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2016
    Currently at the end of Cup 3 there is a 3 way tie for 8th place. How will this be sorted?

# Points Contestant
    8 16 identity Crisis
    8 16 Got em Gaming
    8 16 ShitStainedSociety
    Im the Captain of identity Crisis and even tho our placements were better and more consistent with a good improvment each sunday. The admins told me that wasnt the way they were gonna choose the 8th. He said : We will choose the fastest wins in tourney. I calculated the rounds in and rounds out (iC,gotem,s3) and the fastest matches and its still (iC,gotem and s3) in that order. But i dont know anything can happen i guess.

We, S3, received emails today from ESL stating that we are in the ProLeague and asking us for our info.
    So by that, I'm guessing that because we were 8th before the 3rd tournament and no one technically knocked us out, we're still considered the top 8th in their eyes. Most of us assumed we were done... guess we need to get our butts in gear.
  • RM SharknightRM Sharknight Member Posts: 1
    After this season has started is there any plans for how qualifying for season 2 will be worked out? Sorry if it was answered already.
  • louiserelouisere Member Posts: 1
    there is an error in the pro league na btw we were supposed to be there ( iC ) if u look carefully at the 1st 3 tourny we ended up at the position 8 and higher then the other 2 team with same points... you send us email to congratulate... you are in the pro league it start the 10 march... and still we see an other team at our place can you rectified that error ?
  • glebbytkevichglebbytkevich Member Posts: 2
    Where is the PS4 edition? I'd like to play in Rainbow 6 siege, but i have only PS4.
  • aXiaXi Member Posts: 2
    The Qualifiers are part of the Go4 Ecosystem which consists of weekly cups and 1 monthly cup. I understand your personal frustration but this system is much more accurate of defining the top teams for the Pro League than dedicated Qualifier Cups.

I can assure you that we will upgrade the Qualifier system for the next season ;)
    Such upgrade! Much wow!
  • Potam893Potam893 Member Posts: 1
    Any plans for a future Go4R6 & pro league tournament in South East Asia, Australia and New Zeeland???
  • BatmanBatman Member Posts: 2
    Do they have it to where the tournament is set up for ps4 platform?
  • SteelerSteeler Member Posts: 2
    If you are under 18, could there be ANY expectations to the rules. Like if you got to play in the pro league but you gave or didn't take the money. Could you participate?
  • Bink.ieBink.ie Member Posts: 1
    Lol, been months since an administrator has replied or updated information in this thread.

Rainbow six and the pro league is a joke. Player base dropping and pro teams leaving because of cheating and inconsistency in the moderating of online matches.

GG Rainbow6, was fun while it lasted.
  • ViKTORiOUS 6ixViKTORiOUS 6ix Member Posts: 2
    Hello there! I am desperately trying to find the dates and location of the Season 2 Pro league LAN event. Word is its the end of July, but with a lot of planning to get squared away for our staff and players, an announcement with dates and locations will help greatly... Anyone know when this info will be released?

-VIK, LethalGaming
  • KeFresHKeFresH Member Posts: 1
    Ищу КОМАНДУ ДЛЯ ИГРЫ НА esl!!! Нужны ваши контакты!!! Кто готов реально играть и побеждать пишите мне в личку в вк!!! Присоединяйтесь!!! http://play.eslgaming.com/join_team/?teamid=10484651&joinpw=9882d66b