Win a share of more than €40,000 every month on ESL Play in Challenger Series across 15+ games! Find out more

1.6 / CSS / CSGO in one forum?

TheflyThefly KölleforniaPosts: 57Administrator, Turtle Entertainment
edited February 2015 in General (English)
Is this even possible or fail from the very beginning? ^^

Comments

• bLackhawkbLackhawk Cologne, GermanyPosts: 181Member, Administrator, Turtle Entertainment, Community Manager ✭✭✭
    If you chance the icon from CS:GO to a normal general one, it should be fine ;-)
  • TheflyThefly KölleforniaPosts: 57Administrator, Turtle Entertainment
    If you chance the icon from CS:GO to a normal general one, it should be fine ;-)
    Point taken. :)

Hmm just have to find a general one.
  • TheflyThefly KölleforniaPosts: 57Administrator, Turtle Entertainment
    Aaand it's done.
  • bLackhawkbLackhawk Cologne, GermanyPosts: 181Member, Administrator, Turtle Entertainment, Community Manager ✭✭✭
    Looks good :) I like it
  • El LuckerdorEl Luckerdor Posts: 3Member
    I want to have every section in another forumsection .. not 1.6, css and go in one.
  • DavidDavid Posts: 259Member, Administrator, Turtle Entertainment ✭✭✭
    I want to have every section in another forumsection .. not 1.6, css and go in one.
    Which can always be done if it's needed, but i don't think it's mandatory at the current state of activity.

cheers,
    David
  • a1rmaxxa1rmaxx Posts: 15Member
    There will be no need for seperated forums anymore… I've spected all 3 sections for a while in the last months and there has literally been no activity.

Only problem I see is, that people will ask "what CS are you talking about" whenever someone is asking for tweeking advices and stuff.
  • El LuckerdorEl Luckerdor Posts: 3Member
    Thats the points.

Only problem I see is, that people will ask "what CS are you talking about" whenever someone is asking for tweeking advices and stuff.
  • basertbasert Aachen, Germany, Posts: 66Member, Turtle Entertainment, Global Moderator Aspirant
    Mhh, then we need to get people to write which version they are playing. Shouldn't be that hard :D
  • a1rmaxxa1rmaxx Posts: 15Member
    edited December 2014
    I think the best way would be to bring a drop down menu, where players have to choose what CS they're talking 'bout. "1.6/CSS/CSGO/CS Generally" BEFORE the thread will be created.

I believe, the correct term for that is "Prefix".
    [CS] Problem XY
    [CSS] Stupid Question XY
    [CSGO] Lol Cheat XY
  • basertbasert Aachen, Germany, Posts: 66Member, Turtle Entertainment, Global Moderator Aspirant
    I think the best way would be to bring a drop down menu, where players have to choose what CS they're talking 'bout. "1.6/CSS/CSGO/CS Generally" BEFORE the thread will be created.

I believe, the correct term for that is "Prefix".
    [CS] Problem XY
    [CSS] Stupid Question XY
    [CSGO] Lol Cheat XY
    Great idea, i will check what we can do here.