Extinction Gaming R6 Community and Teams!

xHiroxHiro Posts: 27Member Rookie

Extinction Gaming™
is looking for (NA) players to join our competitive Rainbow Six: Siege community. In our discord we have all the channels you might need in order to enjoy the server. LFT, LFG, Casuals, Ranked and even Competitive/Scrims. In -house tournaments, giveaways and raffles. Come join our 1,200 member community!

Below is an application you can use to help players know who you are within our #lft-applications channel.

Ø  What role you are interested in?

Ø  What is your uPlay/Discord?

Ø  What are your mains?

Ø How many hours do you have played?

Ø  What is your current rank? (Just a Question, Rank does not determine skill).

Ø What are your prior experiences in comp play? (if any)

Ø  Why do you want to join a team?

We are looking for serious and dedicated Comp Players! We are Co-Workers who share the same dream, this is not a Ranked team.
https://www.extinctiongamingofficial.com/extinction-gaming
 https://discord.gg/EgzApdb
https://discord.gg/xVExEYu

Comments

• luci.luci. Posts: 12Member Rookie
    edited April 5
    LFT NA EAST
    High plat 3, gold 4 because inconsistent five stacks
    flex, entry, roam clear
    only experience in scrims
    looking for team that is willing to help me learn and improve more
    uplay: luci.Solar
    Discord: luci#6743
    availability: 5pm to 10 pm est except for wednesday 
    500+ hours
    I want to join because this looks like a dedicated team and looks/sounds professional 
    Main: Zofia, Bandit, Maestro, Twitch, Doc. I can play anyone if needed.
  • xHiroxHiro Posts: 27Member Rookie
    Bump
  • FlytzFlytz Posts: 6Member Rookie
    I'm interested of being a flex player or a support
    Uplay: Flytz.. Discord: Flytz#8262
    Ø  What are your mains?
    I don't have specific mains but I do like playing IQ, Hibana, Vigil, Rook, Doc, Jager, or Bandit
    On pc i have 751 hours and on console i have about 400 hours
    My highest ranked this season is Plat 3 but I deranked to Gold 4 because of bad days but  mainly because of bad team mates 
    I have not played any Go4 but I have scrimed against other teams
    Ø  Why do you want to jino a team?
    I wan't to join the team because i want to make it to the competitive team and prove everyone wrong and actually make a living of this stuff or atleast earn profit and a bit a of fame. 
  • Jon51399Jon51399 Posts: 2Member Rookie
    The role I’m interested in playing in is Support characters.
    My uplay name is Daddy_Death1 and discord is Jon51399#5460
    On defense I usually main, cav, doc, bandit, and sometimes mozzie on attack I mainly use sledge, thermite, jackal and sometimes blitz or monte.
    I don’t know my actual number of hours played because I leave my Pc on with siege running, but I’ve played on Xbox since season 1 and been on pc for the last 3 seasons.
    Currently sitting in Plat 3
    I have some competitive gaming experience with COD AW, I played game battles on Xbox.
    I want to join a team to show what I have to offer, I want to play in tournaments and be apart of something big.
  • MasterPoMasterPo Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    I am interested in playing support and flex and entry if needed to.
    MasterP0_ for uplay and my discord is MasterP0#2784
    Ø  What are your mains?
    My mains are Thermite, Thatcher, Maverick and Doc and Rook but I mostly play anybody if needed to as well
    I have about 200 hours on PC and 300 hour on console, I am transitioning to PC
    I am plat 3 in console for the past 4 seasons. Not ranked in PC yet due to school, I do play casual mostly.
    I have scrimed but other than that no comp play.
    Ø  Why do you want to join a team?
    I want to join a team because team play is one of the most important thing in this game, along with learning the game as well. Heck if I make a few friends along the way that is cool with me.
  • MegalodonMegalodon Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    Roles: I would love to play Flex and First Entry.

Uplay: The.Megalodon
    Discord: The.Megalodon#0869

Attack Mains: Buck, Blackbeard, Ash, Maverick
    Defense Mains: Lesion,Valkyrie 

Hours Played: Around 630

Current Rank: I placed in Gold 4 but dropped to Silver 1 from playing with friends who don't care much about their rank.

Comp Experience: I haven't played on a team but I have a friend who plays for another go4 team that I got to play a few ranked games with.

Why I want to join: I can be very competitive and I want to take my game play to the next level and help the team go as far as we can. I also love making new friends and learning from others to improve myself.