Win a share of more than €40,000 every month on ESL Play in Challenger Series across 15+ games! Find out more

[NA] [PS4] In Search of Coach

WiskyWisky Posts: 2Member Rookie
Denial ESports is a North American based competitive team for PlayStation 4 which competes in Go4 and Comm Cup tournaments on ESL Play. As aforementioned in the title, we are currently seeking a coach with a strong defensive mind to share advanced strats to stray away from the meta and help gives us an upper hand in tournaments. Work load isn't exhausting if you already have developed strats, but otherwise we are looking for an experienced competitive coach or player that's looking to help this relatively new team to develope. Message me personally or leave your PSN in the comments and I will reach out to you. Hope to have one of you on the team!

Comments

• FireRustFireRust Posts: 9Member Rookie
    This would be so sweet, only issue is I’m more of a player and not a coach. I have strats in mind that’d be awesome but haven’t found the right group of guys yet. What are your ranks?
  • Recruit_NeptusRecruit_Neptus Posts: 8Member Rookie
    I have a few for you, but I can't be a coach. Lion, Finka, Ash, Hibana, and Blitz. ez
  • hoodedpatriothoodedpatriot Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    edited January 25
    Hello, I can coach but only for defensive players. I can provide a lot of good advice to the players playing defensive characters especially lesion, ella, kapkan, Doc, and Frost. My PSN is HoodedPatriot