Win a share of more than €40,000 every month on ESL Play in Challenger Series across 15+ games! Find out more

VipeR eSports

Welcome to VipeR eSports, we are an EU team.Here at VipeR eSports We pride ourselves in teamwork, ability. We are a new team looking to bolster the competitive scene and would like you to join us, we are a UK based team but are primarily a EU team looking for any competitive EU member who think they have what it takes.

Currently we are looking for these spots:

Team IGL

Team Coach

Team Support (1)

Team Fragger (0)

These roles are subject to change.

We are recruiting more roles as well to benefit the team so if you believe you can benefit the team let me know and we'll get you among us

RULES/GUIDELINES

• Must be 16 years of age or above

• Must be able to carry their own weight

• Be gold or above

VipeR eSports are glad to have you join us and become better and better us.

Hope to see you at trials

Comments

• MattyKoz99MattyKoz99 Posts: 12Member Rookie
    Hey I’m in NA and plat player currently stuck in gold. I’m interested in joining your team, I can play every operator and any role. Gt:MattyKoz99
  • Squidgy4gSquidgy4g Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    hey there im interested in joining your team,I'm from scotland and im plat 3/2 and my gt: squidgy4g
  • DMCDMC Posts: 34Member Rookie
    I'm interested in joining this team i was plat 3 last season and been playing since season 1 year 1 GT OHSODMC
  • N2capnN2capn Posts: 5Member Rookie
    37days 12hrs 32mins of gameplay and currently gold 2 GT vQ Capn2shirts
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Ambassador
    Me gt TreacherousEU
  • D4RK FADERD4RK FADER Posts: 9Member Rookie
    Hey my gt: Faeziix
  • themoxy10themoxy10 Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    I am currently 40 in EU and play predominantly support but can get frags if required GT - themoxy10
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Ambassador
    Me gt TreacherousEU
  • j3wnj3wn Posts: 4Member Rookie
    edited September 2018
    Plat 3, just dropped from plat 2. Entry Fragger / Fragger role, and or support, gt: J3WN
  • MasiekMasiek Posts: 2Member Rookie
    Hello, I'm from England and I'm currently gold 1 because im playing solo and i have have been plat3-plat1 in last 4 seasons. Im looking for a active team. My gamer tag is Stoned Masiek.
  • MafyewMafyew Posts: 6Member Rookie
    I'm 16 and solo queued to plat on my smurf Xbox name: B0BzilaGaming
  • ItsOniItsOni Posts: 2Member Rookie
    edited September 2018