Home Counter-Strike General (English)

CS:GO game integration feedback thread

DavidDavid Member, Administrator, ESL Gaming, ESL Staff Posts: 259 ✭✭✭
edited June 2015 in General (English)
Hey,

please use this thread for all feedback on the CS:GO gameintegration beta test.

cheers,
David

Comments

• SpikeylemonsSpikeylemons Member Posts: 1
    It's shocking, took toolong to boot gameserver 0/10
  • RoaNRoaN Member Posts: 1
    10/10, really good
  • MatriXMatriX Member Posts: 1
    Nice
  • BLACKEXCELLENCEBLACKEXCELLENCE Member Posts: 4
    Me and my teammate both had 150 ping, while the opponents had 30. We're both living in Europe.
  • pTpT Member Posts: 9 Rookie
    Everything is fine, just two things:
    You can see the deamge dealt in the console & i would like the servers to have a GOTV running.
    Good improvement so far!
  • ExylianExylian CologneMember Posts: 4
    Me and my teammate both had 150 ping, while the opponents had 30. We're both living in Europe.
    Region? More specific location informations would be nice :)
  • yaHyaH Member Posts: 4
    Everything is fine, just two things:
    You can see the deamge dealt in the console & i would like the servers to have a GOTV running.
    Good improvement so far!
    It's standard ESL Aim cfg that damage given is showed in console. You can check the official cfg youself http://www.esl.eu/eu/csgo/download/26251762/
  • MagicMeierRechyMagicMeierRechy Member Posts: 1
    i want the demo from my game
  • sknskn Member Posts: 1
    Hi,

My start-up settings in CSGO just clears up completly, that's the first bug i found.
    Both from Denmark and both using YouSee.
  • basertbasert Aachen, Germany, Member, ESL Gaming, ESL Staff Posts: 66 Aspirant
    i want the demo from my game
    This is already in planning, our main focus was on bringing this online as fast as possible for all of our cups.
  • YNADYNAD Member Posts: 1
    hey admin i have a problem with my mate he get kicked when enter on server with reason no part of this match
    hey admin i have a problem with my mate he get kicked when enter on server with reason no part of this match
    Most likely a steam id issue

• basertbasert Aachen, Germany, Member, ESL Gaming, ESL Staff Posts: 66 Aspirant
    Please open a ticket right here: http://play.eslgaming.com/counterstrike/csgo/csgo/open/2on2-aim-weekly-cup-25-europe/support

And create a tracert for this ip of your gameserver.
    Please open a ticket right here: http://play.eslgaming.com/counterstrike/csgo/csgo/open/2on2-aim-weekly-cup-25-europe/support

And create a tracert for this ip of your gameserver.
    We're already done.
  • HaumanHauman Member Posts: 1
    Me and my mate was having the same problem as Blackexcellence. We're also from Denmark and had terrible ping in the 2v2 cup. whilst both our enemy teams had 30 ish ping. Really unfair :(((
  • wAswAs Member Posts: 5 Rookie
    edited June 2015
    Our ping was good. Servers started fast. But in this match when it went live the server kicked everyone. We joined back and it was still live so server didn't shut down.

Things in the future:
    It would be great if it would list who is ready when we type .status. And maybe in the first sentence it should write if it's live, paused or warmup.

Another thing, when we pause the match it should advertise more in the chat that the match is paused. And when we go live, too.
    (The unpause was weird like the round didn't start over, just went live in the middle of the round.)

Cup was fun, this automatic server and match score thing is really awesome. =D> It can really speed up the cups. :)>-
    edited June 2015
    Our ping was good. Servers started fast. But in this match when it went live the server kicked everyone. We joined back and it was still live so server didn't shut down.

Things in the future:
    It would be great if it would list who is ready when we type .status. And maybe in the first sentence it should write if it's live, paused or warmup.

Another thing, when we pause the match it should advertise more in the chat that the match is paused. And when we go live, too.
    (The unpause was weird like the round didn't start over, just went live in the middle of the round.)

Cup was fun, this automatic server and match score thing is really awesome. =D> It can really speed up the cups. :)>-
    Mhh, strange, your match is still on warmup, so I don't know why it should kick you. Do you know the kick message?

Thanks for the feedback, will write that on my list. Messages will be improved overall, so they are clearer and not that spammy :)

Things in the future:

Mhh, strange, your match is still on warmup, so I don't know why it should kick you. Do you know the kick message?

Thanks for the feedback, will write that on my list. Messages will be improved overall, so they are clearer and not that spammy :)

It was the basic "You were kicked from the server" message. In the chat the bot counted the rounds, but .status said only 3 was ready out of 4. And everyone wrote .ready ,but the bot didn't responed for that neither for .unready.
  • pTpT Member Posts: 9 Rookie
    For the Aimcup, when one team wins 16 rounds in warmup, it has a 2 minutes delay, before the match can start. Maybe. in warmup, remove the roundlimit.
    For the Aimcup, when one team wins 16 rounds in warmup, it has a 2 minutes delay, before the match can start. Maybe. in warmup, remove the roundlimit.
    It's planned to activate a the csgo warmup mode to avoid this. Actually it's already done codewise and will be released in early next week.

• yaHyaH Member Posts: 4
    Everything worked perfectly. It would be nice to get 64 or 128 tick GOTV demo automatically to the match page that would replace the need to record POV demos.

Things in the future:

It was the basic "You were kicked from the server" message. In the chat the bot counted the rounds, but .status said only 3 was ready out of 4. And everyone wrote .ready ,but the bot didn't responed for that neither for .unready.
    Ok, I found the cause of that bug and will fix that soon! Thanks for the feedback.
  • KMAKMA Member Posts: 2
    still waiting to get a server........
  • WarTiWarTi Member Posts: 2
    still waiting to get a server........
  • KMAKMA Member Posts: 2
    and you can't open a protest if your opponent just take more than 20 minutes to ready up.......
  • WarTiWarTi Member Posts: 2
    and you can't open a protest if your opponent just take more than 20 minutes to ready up.......
  • MPSv3MPSv3 Member Posts: 31
    Performance was horrible at the last 6 rounds. Horrible lags at enemy contact.

Matchlink: http://play.eslgaming.com/counterstrike/csgo/csgo/open/5on5-mr15-weekly-cup-26-europe/match/31487983/
  • neyzinneyzin Member Posts: 1
    The Game Integration worked fine in all our matches. The only thing was that 2 of my mates sometimes had heavy fps issues when connecting through the button on the match page but that could be fixed with restarting the game without using the button on the page but starting right with wire. And some players have big routing issues to some server. Maybe add a button to request a new server if something is not working properly.
    Would be nice a teamname command like you write !teamname testname. And if you want to set flag, too.

e.g.: !teamname testname DE

I would like to ask about streaming. How can we'll get the server's gotv if an official caster wants to stream the match? Write pm if you want about this.