Home ESL Products ESL Anticheat

Unknown error while copying ESLWireACD.sys file!

kamzkamz Member Posts: 4
When I launch esl wire I pick a match to play but I can't start the match through it. After few seconds this error is occurring (Unknown error while copying ESLWireACD.sys file!) image
I don't have any antivirus on my pc (just uninstalled the standard one microsoft security essentials). I don't have any file called ESLWireACD.sys in my system32 dir.
Is there any solution other the format pc?

Comments

• kamzkamz Member Posts: 4
    attaching ss of the problem http://imgur.com/xxWWs9c
    edited May 2015
    and I forgot to mention I disabled my firewall aswell
  • ForceForce Member, ESL Staff Posts: 339 Influencer
    Please reinstall ESL Wire with administration rights and you can test it in a Wire Test Team if it is working.
    I installed esl wire as admin and I launch it as admin aswell nothing works, I am actually testing it when my friends are going to play a match, sadly I'm the guy who cant join so they are searching for backup.
    -No firewall active
    -No antivirus
    -No Windows defender
    Did plenty of pc restarts, nothing works.
    I tried to shut down some process but still nothing. Adding ss of processes from task manager - http://i.imgur.com/IULbC4T.png
    I also played on esl wire one year ago and everything was fine, so I am familiar with this program.
    Is there anything more that I can do?
  • DavidDavid Member, Administrator, ESL Gaming, ESL Staff Posts: 259 ✭✭✭
    As already stated above usually this only pops up when an Anti-Virus/Security program deletes ESLWireACD.sys or puts it into quarantine.
    From what i can tell it worked for you now? If you're still having issues, make sure to manually delete ESLWireACD.sys (the file is in C:\Windows\System32\drivers).
  • Bad_Cos_MadBad_Cos_Mad Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    ESLWireACD.sys isn't even in my C:\Windows\System32\drivers
  • Kojot34Kojot34 Member Posts: 3 Rookie
    I have the same problem 
  • DavidDavid Member, Administrator, ESL Gaming, ESL Staff Posts: 259 ✭✭✭
  • Kojot34Kojot34 Member Posts: 3 Rookie
    edited May 2018
    thx
  • RocketRocket Member, ESL Staff, Global Staff Head Posts: 1 One post wonder
    edited June 2018

My Friend also has this Problem. He tried to launch the game ''vs'' the anti cheat test team and he gets this error. the uninstalled and deactivated all anti virus and protection software he had on his pc and the error still occured.
  • BojiBoji Member Posts: 2 Rookie
    hello,
    my teammate has this problem and we have tried everything to fix it but nothing seems to work. We reintalled wire with admin rights and ran it through admin rights. we also added exceptions to the anti virus and windows firewall. We also tried manually deleting the file in the drivers folder and it does not work as the file is not even there. we tried deleting it through cmd but its not there. we also tried copying someone elses eslwireacd.sys file into the drivers folder both in system32 and syswow64 folder. it does not work. it has been 2 weeks my teammate has not played an esl game. We really need help. no response from a support ticket either. We have actually tried everything
  • FullyVaxxedFullyVaxxed Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    This entire thread is useless. I have tried everything on here, none of it works. I was supposed to have my first tournament today and no one responds to any questions, why bother with help tickets or a forum if no one helps?
  • RainbowKamRainbowKam Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    Hi, exactly the same error... my first match was a failure... I was very set up for the game but then very disappointed when I realized that I can not go into the game, if the error solution appeared, please help!