Home Rainbow Six Rainbow Six (English) Recruitment Recruitment (PC)

The Art of Warfare (TAW) is Recruiting! All Players Welcome [EU/NA - PC]

THE_MAGICIANTHE_MAGICIAN Member Posts: 2 Rookie
We are The Art of Warfare (TAW.net), a multigaming clan/community established in 2001 and open for casual, hardcore and competitive players alike. With over 1500 members from around the globe and more than 25 games that we offer, we are amongst the largest gaming communities out there. 

More specifically, we are the Rainbow Six: Siege division.  25+ active players who like to play this game the way it's intended to be played: As a team. 

Divided into a North American and a European battalion, we welcome players of all skill ranges, nationalities or age.

No matter if you are hard-stuck in Gold and are looking to up your game with a team, if you are a new player looking for a friendly community to help you get started or a casual player looking for a group to play with a few times per week - we got you covered. 

Within TAW, we offer:

- A welcoming and friendly environment to play in. Skill level doesn't matter a lot - attitude does. 
- A well structured organization with an established set of rules, our Code of Ethics, that everyone follows no matter if fresh Recruit or the Commander-In-Chief. 
- Multiple scheduled & prepared play sessions (events) per week with staff working hard to prepare them aiming for improvement, coordination, teamplay and above all else - fun.
- The benefits of being a large multigaming clan, including a huge teamspeak with always around 100 people to hang around & play different games with. TAW is not just a Siege team - we are a gaming community. Come for a game, stay for the friendships - that's how TAW has been operating successfully since 2001.

Interested?

If you are at least 16 years old (no exceptions can be made) and want to know more - join our Discord, take a look at our website at www.taw.net or just ask in the comments. 

Discord link: https://discord.com/invite/tYfZsbz

Looking forward to meeting you!

Comments

• HunterRalphHunterRalph Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    I have been part of this community for almost 5 years now, it has been one of my best decisions ever. If i were you i would give it a try you have nothing to lose by trying it out 
  • AbyssalrangerAbyssalranger Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    Good comms and good players to learn and have fun with
  • THE_MAGICIANTHE_MAGICIAN Member Posts: 2 Rookie
    ** NEW discord link https://discord.gg/rvJ4kz2GTJ **  
  • SharpShot.R6SharpShot.R6 Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    Great community and caters to players from all levels! Active core bunch for EU and NA players with weekly events and members on playing most days outwith those!