Home Rocket League General (English) Recruitment

[NA][PC] Recon 5 | Amateur Esports Organization | Looking to expand into RLCS X

WindowsWindows Member Posts: 1 Visitor
Hello everyone! 

Recon 5 is an amateur esports organization with success in esports titles such as Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, League of Legends, and Call of Duty. Among each title, we have taken home a variety of championships ranging from the amateur level to even the professional scene. Recon 5 would like to move into the competitive Rocket League scene with our sights set on the RLCS X and taking that championship as well. 

Recon 5 has a history of building professional players. Our goal is to realize the dream we all share: make it to the professional scene. We believe in supporting our players directly in that endeavor, both in the game and outside of it. Here are some things we do to support our players: 
  • Streaming matches that would not otherwise be streamed by the league 
  • Providing a professional and warming atmosphere 
  • Highlighting our players/teams whenever possible 
  • Much more
We are determined to make it to RLCS X and compete with the "big time" names. As such, we are looking for people who share our passion, dedication, and drive. We are looking for: 
  • A player who is ranked: Champion 3+ (although, we recognize that rank does not always reflect skill. If you feel you can compete at a higher level among a team. We encourage you to put your name in the hat)
  • A synergetic approach in a team setting 
  • A drive to improve yourself and others 
  • Availability for team practices and scrims
  • A good attitude
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to come to try out for our team! 

To Apply: 
Please put your discord username (example#1234), your rank, and any other pertinent information you feel would help us get to know you. We will be reaching out to EVERYONE within 24 hours of posting. 

We look forward to working with you all! 

Recon 5

Comments

• pkzppkzp Member Posts: 14 Rookie
    Pkay#0197
    3s - Champ 2
    2s - Champ 3 - Grand Champion 1
    1s - Champ 3
  • AceXVAceXV Member Posts: 1
    edited January 20
    3s - Champ 1
    2s - Champ 2
    1s - (I don’t play ones much)
    In Season 14 I was gc. I’m a pretty chill player. I’m always training and trying to improve and I wana take things to the next level
  • EtzerlumeEtzerlume Member Posts: 1 Visitor
    edited January 20
    etzy#6167

My general rank is C2 - GC. Though it dropped down after I stopped playing during Season 1. I am back and playing constantly now.

I believe I could compete at a high level, not professionally, however I would love to learn and grow as a player at the very least.
  • SoranSoran Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    Soran#7902

My average rank is Supersonic Legend. I rank anywhere from Grand Champion 3 to top 100 depending on the game mode and time of ranked season. 

I have been looking to get into the professional scene of this game for a while now. I'm a very competitive person and would love to represent a team at the highest level. I am a very team-oriented player with a strong drive to succeed. As an individual, my strongest attribute is my game IQ.
  • noscope1738noscope1738 Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    Adam1127#7688

I'd love to learn more about this team! I play actively and always looking to get better. I'd also love to play on a team, because I'm into tournaments and team play.
    2s- c3
    1s- c2
    Hope to here back!
  • EdgarEdgar Member Posts: 3 One post wonder
    EdgarS#0451 
    Rank- (1s- C2) (2s- C3) (3s - C3 to GC1)
    i am a very dedicated player and would like to try out for this team
  • S1nnerRebornS1nnerReborn Member Posts: 31 Rookie
    edited February 3
    Hi! I know I am not at the pro level by any means so I won't waste your time in that aspect, but I would be interested in still being a part of a community like you described yours. I know I have the potential to play at a high level if I had the team8s to be consistent with. My highest rank was C3 before f2p, currently C2 in 3s.
    I am a committed player and can be flexible to attend tryouts, scrims, meetings, or just consistent playing. I am determined and want to get better and be a competitive player at least in tournaments, maybe earn some money doing so.
    If I sound like a good fit hit me up...
    S1nnerReborn#8040
    Thank you!
  • GM-DEMIAN.EXEGM-DEMIAN.EXE Member Posts: 16 Rookie
    GM-DEMIAN.EXE#4055 Im c3 in 3s, GC1 in 2s and GC2 in 1s
  • StezzaStezza Member Posts: 3 Rookie
    Stezza#2140 rank C1-C2 
  • kozukozu Member Posts: 17 Rookie
    kozu#3882
    3s - 1470mmr
    2s - 1530mmr
    1s - 1116mmr
  • ZackZack Member Posts: 5 Rookie
    Zackk#1882
    Has anyone got a response from this org?
  • zenzyzenzy Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    zenzy#5316
  • DYPDYP Member Posts: 22 Rookie
    Daltone#0530
    GC3/SSL player

• BaaronBaaron Member Posts: 4 Rookie
    Baaron#0724
    SSL
    S1nnerReborn#8040
    I have peaked C3 Div4, last season and season before. Still working on getting GC. But I have played in multiple leagues and been part of multiple teams through those leagues do have team experience. I am looking for a place to grow and improve my rocket league skills to become a pro. I play at least an hour a day if I can. I usually play at night which is where I put most of time in the game. I look forward to hearing from someone! Have a nice day!
  • DYPDYP Member Posts: 22 Rookie
    Daltone#0530
    SSL