Home Rainbow Six Rainbow Six (English) Recruitment Recruitment (PC)

D2 Esports Is Looking For A Loyal and Dedicated PC Team Roster

RooM ReapeRRooM ReapeR Member Posts: 52 Aspirant
D2 Esports is recruiting we are looking for s brand new roster to compete for D2 all LANs are paid for by D2 and jerseys will be provided we need a roster that is dedicated and loyal to the team and is willing to put in the work we also offer editors and friendly staff
Requirements:
18+
Be Active 
Have fun playing the game 
Build good Team chemistry as a team

Comments

• RooM ReapeRRooM ReapeR Member Posts: 52 Aspirant

discords are D2 Vibez(Eagle)#8151 or D2 StorM52#6381 for recruitment if interested
  • Itz_MoloneyyItz_Moloneyy Member Posts: 12 Rookie
    I'm EU, highest I've been is Plat 2 solo queuing. I've recently had a 3 month break from PC but now I'm back and want to play a lot more competitively my Discord is Traener#0417
  • Itz_MoloneyyItz_Moloneyy Member Posts: 12 Rookie
    Hello, I'm 21 EU strong mid Plat player. I'm looking to join a team with experience and decent/good players that are willing to put in the time and effort to becoming a strong team. I play 1st/2nd entry on attack, and roamer or hard anchor on defence. My Discord is: Traener#0417 look forward to hearing from you!
  • CiaranCiaran Member Posts: 8 Rookie

discords are D2 Vibez(Eagle)#8151 or D2 StorM52#6381 for recruitment if interested
    Hi there, none of your two discords seem to work. Could you try adding mine? Ciaran#2851
    Thanks a bunch.
  • Hurley1ZooYorkHurley1ZooYork Member Posts: 2 Rookie
    hey im 21 NA i play a lot of ranked i have good gun skill and good map knowledge and awareness and id love to be part of the team Discord : Hurley1ZooYork#2570 
  • twist.JCtwist.JC Member Posts: 2 Rookie
    I have only played one season pc and I’m silver but I have been plat 1 on Xbox and I am dedicated to becoming cracked on pc I train everyday and am always online
  • TenSpotsTenSpots Member Posts: 3 Rookie
    Plat 2 1.4/1.5kd entry fragger discord is TenSpotz#2015