Home Rainbow Six Rainbow Six (English) Recruitment Recruitment (PC)

[NA] [PC] JC - No Strat Cats: Looking for Coach

Uncrowned.Uncrowned. Member Posts: 30 Rookie

Hello! 

We are a team under an organization currently looking for a dedicated coach for our team only.

About Us: The organization has been established a little while back, but the team settled down recently with a fully operational roster. We are currently looking for a coach who can join us in practice most of the time. We currently play at a mid to high platinum level, but we can also hold our own, (though not much) against T3 teams. We are open to constructive criticism, non-toxic, and we all have the drive to get better.

Requirements: The basic requirements we look for is most likely what everyone else looks for in a coach. Being able to create/review VODs, create strategies based on the team. Having some competitive experience, but it doesn't matter if it’s being a player or a coach previously, and of course, the Coach has to be mature. Detailed requirements will be conversed based on the individual.

Payment: Ah, everyone’s favorite thing.Our payment to the Coach is quite simple. It depends on the amount of time working on and with the team regularly, and leading up to and during a league/tournament. Unfortunately, because we aren’t a famous or big organization, the payment usually comes from the prize pool of said league/tournament. Details can be discussed.

Thank you for your time, and good luck in the future!

Comments

• SlawthSlawth Member Posts: 5 Rookie
    Hi my name is slawth and i am looking for an esports team! I am currently 16 so not old enough to play in any official tournaments yet but i am atleast looking to be a content creator, if there are any unofficial tournaments that i would be in that would be great, im mainly looking to not solo que anymore for ranked since i can't go into any OFFICIAL esports leagues yet
    Discord: Slawth#7629
    Uplay: Dotty.r6