Home Rainbow Six Rainbow Six (English) Recruitment Recruitment (PC)

Looking for a serious competetive clan

St_MichaelSt_Michael Member Posts: 4 Rookie
Hello, my name is Chris and i am 23 years old. I speak Greek and English and i have been playing rainbow six siege since closed beta and i am a very good player even with 15-12 kills in ranked and 95% of the time as MVP. The thing is i am losing sometimes because i don't have a team to play with = solo, i want to reach my limits by playing with a very good team and in feature why not pro-league if possible. i am using the barcode name because of stream snipe that i was getting a lot. I am open to invites from serious clans and thanks for hearing me out. Stay safe and sound :v:

Comments

• St_MichaelSt_Michael Member Posts: 4 Rookie
    Hello, my name is Chris and i am 23 years old, i am from Greece and I've been playing games since PS1

I speak Greek and English and i have been playing rainbow six siege since closed beta and i am a very good player even with 12-14 kills in ranked and 95% of the time as MVP.

I coach some friends of mine and learn them the game so they can become real players because i have a lot of game sense in this game. The thing is i am losing sometimes because i don't have a team to play with = solo. I want to reach my limits by joining a very good Clan with a feature in pro-league if possible.

Lastly, i am using the barcode name because of stream snipe that i was getting a lot. Thanks for hearing me out. Stay safe and sound.
  • VicitxVicitx Member Posts: 13 Rookie
    If still looking for a team, add my discord @ Vicitx#8805
    Vicitx said:
    If still looking for a team, add my discord @ Vicitx#8805
    Added you :)
    I added you but i am not looking for individual players i am looking for a clan to recruit me.

• BlaineyBlainey Member Posts: 17 Rookie
    Hi St_Michael,

Team Uknighted is currently recruitng for R6 players, if you're interested please contact our Team Captain via Discord: nkhudson#2841
  • BlaineyBlainey Member Posts: 17 Rookie
    EU by the way :)