Home Bugs

missions are not updated

EmiPEmiP Member Posts: 1 Visitor
missions are not completed no matter how much you do

Comments

• AluminatiAluminati Member Posts: 49 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello,

Unfortunately, the missions are slightly slow to process currently. Our development team is working on some optimizations to make the quests process faster currently. The system should still assign you the experience for those but it may take a few hours until those changes are implemented.

I am sorry to keep you waiting.

Please let us know if you have any other issues or feedback.

Thanks
  • Slav1ksSlav1ks Member Posts: 3 Rookie
    Aluminati said:
    Hello,

Unfortunately, the missions are slightly slow to process currently. Our development team is working on some optimizations to make the quests process faster currently. The system should still assign you the experience for those but it may take a few hours until those changes are implemented.

Thanks
    I have same issue, that missions doesnt look to be tracked in any way (for example yesterday got 9 AK-47 kills in one game even) but mission is as it was. I see there was planned some changes, is there any progress on it? 
  • AluminatiAluminati Member Posts: 49 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slav1ks said:
    Aluminati said:
    Hello,

Thanks
    I have same issue, that missions doesnt look to be tracked in any way (for example yesterday got 9 AK-47 kills in one game even) but mission is as it was. I see there was planned some changes, is there any progress on it? 
    Unfortunately, we are still working on streamlining how quests are processed as they are still quite slow.