Home Rainbow Six Rainbow Six (English) Recruitment Recruitment (PC)

Mystic Mayhem Recruitment NA

GreyGrey Member Posts: 2 Rookie
We have recently moved over from console and are looking to make a new team. Our team is represented by an org and we have almost 2 years of comp experience. Looking for very smart and experienced players to go to the top level. We will be practicing regularly with scrims/dryruns and compete in faceit/community leagues. If you are a serious player who is looking to go to the next level then this team is for you.

Comments

• SensyrSensyr Member Posts: 3 One post wonder
    Im down discord is Sensyr#3900
  • HoneyBunTheWiseHoneyBunTheWise Member Posts: 2 Rookie
    Please add me HoneyBun#1490
  • T2URoyalT2URoyal Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    Im down T2U-Royal#7677
  • P3ngletP3nglet Member Posts: 3 Rookie
    P3nglet#1868
  • King PandaKing Panda Member Posts: 8 Rookie
    Reignover. #0399
  • ZERO.LLZERO.LL Member Posts: 2 Rookie
    ZERO#6383 and Fin.AS#2262 are looking to play togheter on at team we are plat 3 ATM but where plat 2 last sesson
  • JustcrazyJustcrazy Member Posts: 2 Rookie
    Justcrazy#3474 looking for team to try out for.
    i'm a entry frager and i have good team sports men ship 
  • DrakoxNightmareDrakoxNightmare Member Posts: 10 Rookie
    ThisBeNIGHTMARE#8328 looking for team tryout
  • ClayClay Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    Hey bro after like 2 months of searching and searching i came across this team i would like to try out i have been playing fps games since csgo has been released, im a very dedicated  player i play with passion, i grew up playing pc since i was 3 and ever since i knew what it was ive dreamed about being a comp player i always am looking for a team, so if you can help me out and give me atleast a try out date that would be amazing, if youre willing to or have any questions DM me at Clay#7723 on discord!
  • SinfulSinful Member Posts: 16 Rookie
    Discord Sinful#0518
  • GalacticVoid367GalacticVoid367 Member Posts: 10 Rookie
    My team mate and I are looking for a spot please add me on discord @ Void.HEXED#5786 and KI.HEXED#2372 also ignore the HEXED we were trying to find members and are now looking to you! I hope to hear from you guys soon as my team mate and I are extremely dedicated to making it far in this game.

• GalacticVoid367GalacticVoid367 Member Posts: 10 Rookie
    Really excited to join but haven't heard back! Again my discord is Void.HEXED#5786. I play everyday and am very dedicated to this game.