Home Rocket League General (English) Recruitment

Relentless Esports is looking for P3-D2 players.

Henry234Henry234 Member Posts: 10 Rookie
Hi, we are a competitive team and are looking for P3-D2 players to come in and provide cover and competition to the players we already have. We need EU players and can be out of the UK.

To apply for a position in the team please DM Reddevils16872#4991 on Discord. Alternatively message Henry100903 on snapchat.

Comments

• SkellySweat_TTVSkellySweat_TTV Member Posts: 2 Rookie
    I sent a message on snap chat my user is husr2020
  • SkellySweat_TTVSkellySweat_TTV Member Posts: 2 Rookie
    > @Henry234 said:
    > Hi, we are a competitive team and are looking for P3-D2 players to come in and provide cover and competition to the players we already have. We need EU players and can be out of the UK.
    >
    > To apply for a position in the team please DM Reddevils16872#4991 on Discord. Alternatively message Henry100903 on snapchat.

> @Henry234 said:
    > Hi, we are a competitive team and are looking for P3-D2 players to come in and provide cover and competition to the players we already have. We need EU players and can be out of the UK.
    >
    > To apply for a position in the team please DM Reddevils16872#4991 on Discord. Alternatively message Henry100903 on snapchat.

> @Henry234 said:
    >
  • S0LARS0LAR Member Posts: 25 Rookie
    My discord is S0LAR#0892 currently D2 (as of writing)