Home Off-topic

German esport Organisation is looking for Sponsorships

ReckleZDEReckleZDE Member Posts: 1 One post wonder

Dear Sir or Madam,

my name is Dominik and I work for the esport organisation "noLook esports". With this request I would like to ask for a cooperation between your company and noLook esports.

Shortly to noLook esports:

noLook esports is an esport-organization founded in 2019 with the aim to develop a lifestyle brand. We want to give our fans the feeling to be present at any activity of the organisation. The whole thing should make the fan want to be part of the whole and participate accordingly. This participation is variable, it can take place via interactions on our social media channels, but also, for example, through the purchase of merchandise items.

You can find further information in our presentation folder (If you are seriously interested, I will gladly send them by mail).

As there is an ever-increasing number of organisations nowadays, it is understandable that we need to stand out from the crowd. To do this you need good support and that is where you come in:

At the moment we have a (still) relatively small amount of expenses (voice server for communication, game server for training the teams, webspace for the internet presence, etc.), but at the moment we can easily cover this. However, we are of course planning to expand and become active in other games as well.

Currently we have a Counter-Strike-Team (International), two League of Legends-Teams (Main and Academy) and a Call of Duty-Team representing us.

But since we also want to recruit a team in the professional leagues of Fortnite, FIFA or even Rocket League, we need financial support from sponsors, as it is common in the scene.

Furthermore we will enter the Fortnite and Valorant scene in the near future.

Currently we can offer you

- Advertising in the player names, e.g. player*YOURNAME

- Advertising on the social media channels (company logo on the graphics used for announcements, game results, etc.)

- Advertising space on our website ( https://nolookesports.de/ )

- Advertising space on the future jerseys (logo)

In return, we would be pleased to receive any support. 

I thank you in advance for your time and am at your disposal for any further questions.

With kindest regards

Dominik