Home FIFA General (English)

Proof

theEXPERTofFIFAtheEXPERTofFIFA Member Posts: 2 Rookie
Hello, I am from Turkey. A player just said a lie against me after he left the match and esl admin give match to him. He just share an unknown screenshot, there is no proof. For example he said I won the game 2-0 but in screenshot it was 1-0. And I am strongly protesting the esl admin to give him credit by recognizing him as winner. What should I do against this types of behaviors to proof myself? Shoul I take photos routinely during the match?

Comments

• LjayESLLjayESL GermanyMember, ESL Staff, Global Moderator, Global Staff Head, Staff Head Posts: 250 ✭✭
    Hello @theEXPERTofFIFA

you have to open a Protest if you have Problems with your Mach. PS4 > Events > My Tournaments > Go to your Match and click Support. If you have Questions, please open a Support Ticket here: https://play.eslgaming.com/fifa/support

best regards,
    ljay
  • theEXPERTofFIFAtheEXPERTofFIFA Member Posts: 2 Rookie
    Dear ljay, thank you for your kind response. I want to be clear; after my opponent left the match while I was winning he immedieately open a protest against me and lied about match result and acccused me. And when ESL admin (Dylan) ask a proof he sent an old and unclear image which is maybe taken from the internet if you wish I can send you that “image-like” thing. I know there ara a lot of tournaments, I just want to remind that everybody who has responsibilty has to show better judgement.

Thank you again,
This discussion has been closed.