Home Rocket League General (English) Recruitment

1500-1650 EU Looking for 2 players!

DavyLeeDavyLee Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
- Club Name: Thunder Academy - Section (Wildcats) - Rank Requirements: 1550-1650 - Region: EU - Platform: PC - About us: Thunder Academy is an org that values the closeness of its fellow teams. Currently there is multiple EU teams, I am in charge of 1 that needs to increase its roster size for the multiple league and tournaments that the roster is planning to enter. After coming off the back of winning Seasonal Shootout, we are all about progressing as a team further and therefore look for non toxic players as one of the most important aspects which is why ask that you are 16+ . We run a laid back atmosphere but also a serious one in game. I have also aquired a 2100 coach who reviews are tourny games. 

Comments

• RafaRafa Member Posts: 2 Rookie
    I will come back in 1 year 
  • YliPlaysBgYliPlaysBg Member Posts: 24 Rookie
    Discord Burronix#4522
  • FlierefluiterFlierefluiter Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    Hia, sounds like fun! Can you shoot me a message? Ma name on discord is: Pee Pigeon#1960
  • Bowters15Bowters15 Member Posts: 7 Rookie
    yo im down to play. Add my discord Riley#1821

• KR0DEKR0DE Member Posts: 9 Rookie
    KR0DE#6457 is my discord

• KDevlinKDevlin Member Posts: 5 Rookie
    Hello, im a 1600 average player however never had a team to grind high ranks with, consistent gc 4 season now, from the EU looking for a 3s team for tourney id be very happy to tryout for you guys message me on discord: Devlin#4740
  • YliPlaysBgYliPlaysBg Member Posts: 24 Rookie
    Burronix#4522 EU Active Serious
  • ADanby LFTADanby LFT Member Posts: 3 Rookie
    Hi, Im an EU looking for a tourney ti play for and im willing to tryout. My discord is: AlexDanby#2540