Home Rocket League General (English) Recruitment

Team Septic is Recruiting!

V1P3RV1P3R Member Posts: 7 Rookie
Hello everyone!

I recently created a team for primeraly Rocket League however we are also lookign to branch out into other games. We are recruiting for a variety of positions/roles within our team. These are listed below.

Rocket League
We are looking for players who are willing to improve and work hard to achieve this goal. We are looking for people of any rank however it is preferred that you are Diamond or above but if you are willing to put in the work to improve we will take you if you are at a lower rank. We are also looking for anyone interested in Coaching. We offer the opportunity to analyse footage, give us feedback, and help us construct drills to improve.

We are also recruiting for RainbowSix:Siege however I have posted that into the R6S Forum.

If you are interested in joining Team Septic as a Advertiser, Player, Coach, or anyone else then feel free to DM me on Discord: Dawid20304#7865, or join our Community Discord server and go into the #apply-for-the-team channel (actively participating in the server will improve your chances of a successful application).

If you have any further questions you can also join the community server or DM me.

Thanks
V1P3R.

Comments

• V1P3RV1P3R Member Posts: 7 Rookie
    Link to the Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/JBnxbb2
  • V1P3RV1P3R Member Posts: 7 Rookie
    This is still active in case anyone was wondering.
  • Jalien2711Jalien2711 Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    Hey you still looking for rocket league team8s
  • S0LARS0LAR Member Posts: 25 Rookie
    Hey, if you are still looking I am willing to join I am d1 in 3s and eu. My discord is Lolz#2585.
  • HxntaiHeizungHxntaiHeizung Member Posts: 3 Rookie
    Im a Low Gc Ps4 player lookin for a team!