Home Rainbow Six Rainbow Six (English) Recruitment (PS4)

Lost Prophet Gaming is recruiting

PureLuck_LPGPureLuck_LPG Member Posts: 16 Rookie
We are recruiting at least 3 people to do tournaments with and to help each other raising our ranks. We need entry/roamers, and flex but if you are good with playing any player then that's fine to. No rank requirements but you need to be serious about competing, willing to listen to constructive criticism and your team captain, be available most evening to practice/play scrims and be available for tournaments (we will be looking for subs as well). No toxic people allowed. You need to know all ranked Maps and callouts. 18+ players only. If you are younger and just looking for a team to start with then we will be happy to help with that though. You will be required to join our discord server as well. You can DM me to apply or for further questions or shoot me a friend request.

PureLuck_LPG

Comments

• Skinny-SkinsSkinny-Skins Member Posts: 9 Rookie
    hi, i tried to message you on psn but your settings don't allow me to my psn is Skinny-Skins if you want to message me.
  • jpeeazyjpeeazy Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    Hi I am a plat 1 I am an entry fragger and roamer. My PSN is ApeJP
  • PureLuck_LPGPureLuck_LPG Member Posts: 16 Rookie
    Hey guys I sent you both friend requests. Also join the discord please https://discord.gg/GbajBx
  • YT-CheekClappedYT-CheekClapped Member Posts: 7 Rookie
    I can play any op I’m gold 3 but should be higher I’ll send you clips if you need proof
  • YT-CheekClappedYT-CheekClapped Member Posts: 7 Rookie
    Add my PlayStation username Yt-Cheekclapped ik ik it’s a bad name ima changing it soon
    Right on. Do you have a YT? And dont worry I should be a lot higher but been solo q and cant get wins. Join the discord. Link is above
  • Jinn.Jinn. Member Posts: 2 One post wonder
    I sent you a friend request I was wondering if I could at least tryout
  • CryoXanderCryoXander Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    You still looking for another??
  • OfficialZsasZOfficialZsasZ Member Posts: 3 Rookie
    Im 16 but im not that type of little annoying kid, my psn, ironikz_VNC
  • TheNerfadoNoobTheNerfadoNoob Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    Hey, I’m a plat 3, I play since Operation Red Crow, I can play any position, my psn is Nerfado7
  • Killerwasp365Killerwasp365 Member Posts: 5 Rookie
    Hey, if you guys are still looking for some people I would like to join. I am a plat 3
  • Killerwasp365Killerwasp365 Member Posts: 5 Rookie
    My psn is killerwasp365
  • ReeseBestGamerReeseBestGamer Member Posts: 6 Rookie
    If u guys need to fill up a spot, psn: HayopKa_PH, tho im only 13,Im gold 2 rn and can play either flex/ support
  • SirDisickSirDisick Member Posts: 3 Rookie
    Hi my name is Jake I'm 18, plat 3 with a 1.0 KD and looking to join your crew and hopefully have a major impact on it. I mostly have solo queued this season and still most of the time come out as top fragger. Thanks for the opportunity. My PSN is the same as my ID (SirDisick)
  • SpawnPeakLoL-_-SpawnPeakLoL-_- Member Posts: 2 Rookie
    Hey I am plat 2 currently, 1.5 kd, 1.5 ranked win loss ratio, I am a flex player and like to roam as well I am very much interested in joining or even just a tryout and see how I do, thanks!
    PSN: SpawnPeakLol-_-
  • UNLUCKY_SUPER_UNLUCKY_SUPER_ Member Posts: 6 Rookie
    Yo im 15, been playing the game for ages happy to play anyone. Mostly available knows all maps most call-outs serious about finding a team 

• UNLUCKY_SUPER_UNLUCKY_SUPER_ Member Posts: 6 Rookie
    1.3 kd all round player 

• luckyyyluckyyy Member Posts: 7 Rookie
    im 14 and I'm looking to join a team. I haven't played the game very long but I'm very dedicated to getting better. started ember rise and am plat 3 this season. 1.0 kd. i have good callouts for all maps and have really good game sense. i have a ESL experience and  can play any role. i play a good flex for attack and hard support (smoke)/ roamer for defend
    @luckyyy @UNLUCKY_SUPER_ @SpawnPeakLoL-_- @SirDisick @Killerwasp365 @Nerfado7
    We are a community so you are free to join our discord. In order to compete for LPG you will need to be 18. We strive to support people that want to become a pro gamer and want to help you prepare for that future. If you are interested then join our discord.
    https://discord.gg/gQSxUsX

@CryoXander
    You need to join the discord. Link is above. It is required for all members. Thanks!
  • Nike_chillsNike_chills Member Posts: 9 Rookie
    I friended u
  • Ghost_FlxcksGhost_Flxcks Member Posts: 4 One post wonder
    Yo can I join I'm gold 3 should be higher play support and frag lvl 220 1.1 k.d
  • Ghost_FlxcksGhost_Flxcks Member Posts: 4 One post wonder
    Really wanna join plz reply
  • Helixz Helixz Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    You still got a spot ? I’ve got 4000+ hours on siege and months of ESL experience.
  • Nocturnal Nocturnal Member Posts: 97 Aspirant
    1.2 KD support flex. Former IGL played ESL GB year 1-3 was #1 on ESL ladders and made it to quarter finals in a pro league qualifier. Been to lan for other games. good call outs map knowlage ect.

Im looking for a mature team that is on every day that that is serious about playing ESL and has regular practice.

message me on Twitter @AZNocturnal
  • Dkoyh-Dkoyh- Member Posts: 3 One post wonder
    My Psn name is Dkoyh- Looking for a strong team who is competitive and is looking to grow and win games as a team!
    @Ghost_Flxcks @Helixz @Nocturnal @Dkoyh- I apologize for the delay. I have been busy with some personal stuff and things for the team have changed. Please send me a PM on here if you are still interested in the team. We require good map knowledge, call outs are a must, and you need to be 16+.