Home General North America

Looking for brawl stars teammates

Slim jimSlim jim Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
Looking for teammates who have the 15 wins, must have minimum 15000 trophies

Comments

• Bounty Hunter NeoBounty Hunter Neo Member Posts: 2 Rookie
    I also just got the 15 wins, so I'm trying to figure out how this works. I currently have over 15900 trophies, and I'm also looking for teammates for the North America region.
  • LucarioLucario Member Posts: 8 Rookie
    Same here I got 15 wins and am at 17k trophies looking for a team in North America region, do you 3 want to team up?
  • Bounty Hunter NeoBounty Hunter Neo Member Posts: 2 Rookie
    It looks like we can join multiple ESL clubs.  I'm currently in 2 clubs, Team Neo and Sunshine Guys. If anybody wants to join us for the April North America regional, then feel free to join. I tried searching for my club names, but they don't appear in the search results, for some unknown reason. You can search for my username, "Bounty Hunter Neo".

We are very new at this sort of thing, and we are only casual players. There's a high possibility that we will lose in the first round, or we may even be disqualified for not showing up.

If you're a serious player that is determined to win, then you should definitely look elsewhere.

I want to establish the expectations now, so that you don't regret turning down better opportunities.
  • LucarioLucario Member Posts: 8 Rookie
    I would like to join, I am also new and am looking for some friendly teammates who aren't super hardcore. I'll pm you.