Home FIFA General (English)

Fifa 20s apparent bug!!

P900ATYP900ATY Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
Is anyone else pissed off with with this alleged bug in the system?? You sort your formation, players and subs then your tactics and your ready to play only to find out when the game starts its not the team you picked!!!! ESL say its a bug in Fifa 20 but it only happens in these tournaments!! Surely it would happen in the normal online games if it was down to EA not sorting this bug out!!

Comments

• SammyBoy_31SammyBoy_31 Member Posts: 2 One post wonder
    This is a joke. Happened to me every single game. Salah as cb, joe gomez upfront. When i was france, mbappe cam, kimpembe st, kante cam. Got top 40 and then lost by 1 goal cos of this aids
  • SammyBoy_31SammyBoy_31 Member Posts: 2 One post wonder
    Looks normal in pause menu, apart from subs not being made. But players in game playing completely out of position. Cant believe i lost cos of that with only a few rounds left
  • avihay218avihay218 Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    its Horrible, happens to me every game - i'm playing with Spurs and find myself trying to do something with Winks as central striker, it does not allows subs at all and not even position changes between players. there was one moment where my opponent paused and all of a sudden it went to normal formation and all was well. obviously a bug in the integration, it doesnt happen on Seasons or online friendly.  does anyone have a work around?