Home General North America

Madden 20

RisingOakRisingOak Member Posts: 1 Visitor
edited April 5 in North America
I made it to round of 32 and got cheated out of the tournament. So this guy send me a friend request and then subsequently blocked me. As a result, his friend request wasn’t there to accept. I go and try to add him and his level is blocked (indicative of being blocked) and says cancel request (pending the request). A few minutes go by and the request goes away like I didn’t try to. So within 5 minutes I’m on esl creating a ticket. Went to a site to convert the picture to jpg and uploaded it. I still was awarded the loss. I think it’s sad all these players have to resort to these methods to get wins like for example in this tournament modifying rosters or what I stated above. Gotta do those things to compensate for lack of skill. That will probably be my last #esl tournament. Isn’t worth your time.

Who has had experiences like this? Why does #esl continue to allow this?

I am also ranked #80 on ps4 online head to head! Feel free to shoutout for a game!! LiMiTLESSLP29

Comments

• LjayESLLjayESL GermanyMember, ESL Staff, Global Moderator, Global Staff Head, Staff Head Posts: 254 ✭✭
    Hello @RisingOak

do you open a Protest? If you have Problems like that, you have to Open a Protest.

You also can join our Discord for Live Support: https://discord.gg/eslmadden

best regards,
    Ljay