Home Rocket League General (English) Recruitment

[NA] AXIS ESPORTS LOOKING FOR ROCKET LEAGUE PLAYERS

VelostixVelostix Member Posts: 3 Rookie
Hello! I'm Velostix, owner of Axis Esports. I am looking for 4 Rocket League players who want to help make our org successful. Our org is centered around a friendly community of fans who are willing to support our teams day in and day out! We cast all scrims and tournaments to engage our community in all of our esports. We are an extremely new org (3 weeks or so) and we want to get into competition as soon as we can! That's why I come here looking for players who are of the following:

-Diamond 3 and above
-Nontoxic
-Consistent practice and maintaining a schedule

We anticipate entering our teams into cash tournaments and scrims against other teams.

Contact: THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED

Discord:Shiatᶠᵘᶜᵏᵧₒᵤ#6309

Comments

• destos_rldestos_rl Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    I'm a champ 1 (3s) rocket league player, and before and due isolation i have been grinding and practising 3s and 1s high level mechanics (musty's, flip resets, breezi's and so on). Recently i have been looking for teams that i can join and yours caught my eye, and i am non toxic good team player. Seeing as I'm in isolation, i can maintain a schedule to certain extents. 
  • VelostixVelostix Member Posts: 3 Rookie
    destos_rl said:
    I'm a champ 1 (3s) rocket league player, and before and due isolation i have been grinding and practising 3s and 1s high level mechanics (musty's, flip resets, breezi's and so on). Recently i have been looking for teams that i can join and yours caught my eye, and i am non toxic good team player. Seeing as I'm in isolation, i can maintain a schedule to certain extents. 
    DM me on discord and we can talk more!
  • Totalboss42Totalboss42 Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    Hello! I am currently a Champ 1 in 3's. I initially peaked at Champion 2 Divison 3, but I have not taken the game as seriously since I hit my peak. I would like to take the game more seriously. Your team sticks out to me because you seem to prioritize the community as well as the game in your description. I would love to join your team and am willing to put in the hours to become an even better player!
  • Jewstin__Jewstin__ Member Posts: 8 Rookie
    Jewstin__#3977 i couldnt find ya on there but im new to discord. Im a Champ 2 peaked at C3 yesterday in 3s. Almost at 500 hours played. Trying to Grind. 
  • vinsticyvinsticy Member Posts: 5 Rookie
    So i’m a plat with advanced mechanics and i was wondering if you could establish a B team for us high plats low diamonds? thanks!
  • vinsticyvinsticy Member Posts: 5 Rookie
    also if you wanna contact me just dm my xbox vinsticy
  • BT14BT14 Member Posts: 2 Rookie
    bsbux14#4954  EU

• D3RSD3RS Member Posts: 4 One post wonder
    i am a c2 add me if interested D3RS#1849     :)
  • Neo KyleNeo Kyle Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    Well, I play on switch Neo Kyle #4737
  • GonzoGonzo Member Posts: 3 Rookie
    Im a C3 player looking to get to GC with a team and do tournaments