Home Rainbow Six Rainbow Six (English) Recruitment Recruitment (PC)

Riot Gaming is recruiting!!!!

PotatoAcogPotatoAcog Member Posts: 20 Rookie
Riot Gaming is a team with rosters in multiple games such as: Apex Legends, CS:GO, Rainbow Six Siege, Destiny 2, BO4 and Fortnite. We are mainly looking for players with motivation and dedication, and have passion for the competitive scene they want to join in! If you think you have what it takes, you can DM us on

IG : esports.riot.gaming
Twitter : Riot Gaming Esports
Discord : https://discord.gg/qRw3bSa
or PotatoAcog#1769

Comments

• Fireblaster2007mFireblaster2007m Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    Levle 48 but I've played since day one just took a break do to an injury I play like a pro so just think of it like a smurf account 
  • PotatoAcogPotatoAcog Member Posts: 20 Rookie
  • xSESx StormxSESx Storm Member Posts: 3 Rookie
    Alias: Storm

Discord: Orgless Storm#8192

Email: [email protected]

Game Of Interest: Rainbow Six Siege

Roles: Support, Flex, Fragger, IGL

Previous Teams: Sentinel E-Sports, RISE

Achievements: Winner of the Iceberg invitational, Winner of an unknown 3v3 tournament, 2nd place in 2v2 tournament

Notes: I am a retired console player looking to continue my career on PC, I have great map knowledge and game knowledge, I’m not new to PC so I can drop kills pretty easily
  • StochasticGameGuruStochasticGameGuru Member Posts: 2 Rookie
    Level 96 Can play moderately well, never been in a tournament before but would love to give it a try. 
  • ZERO.LLZERO.LL Member Posts: 2 Rookie
    The Discord link dosnt work but i added you :hushed:
    Riot Gaming is a team with rosters in multiple games such as: Apex Legends, CS:GO, Rainbow Six Siege, Destiny 2, BO4 and Fortnite. We are mainly looking for players with motivation and dedication, and have passion for the competitive scene they want to join in! If you think you have what it takes, you can DM us on

IG : esports.riot.gaming
    Twitter : Riot Gaming Esports
    Discord : https://discord.gg/TYZCGN7
    or PotatoAcog#1769

Changed the Discord link :)
  • JustcrazyJustcrazy Member Posts: 2 Rookie
    csgo 1000+ hours frager/awper and looking for a team a year of game experience 
    R6 700+ hours entry frager/anchor player and looking for a team around a year of experience 
    Discord Justcrazy#3474
  • JAY4th07JAY4th07 Member Posts: 2 Rookie
    Oh
  • GalacticVoid367GalacticVoid367 Member Posts: 10 Rookie
    Hello! I am an extremely dedicated player and have been playing pc since I was 6 years old. I have great map knowledge and would love to try out for your rainbow six siege team! Please add me at Void.HEXED#5786 on discord! Hope to hear from you soon!