Home Dota 2 Europe

Paid Admiral Bulldog for coaching sessions, honest review.

DarkedgeDarkedge Member Posts: 2 Rookie

Okay so a word of advice. While Henrik 'AdmirlBulldog' Ahnberg is undoubtedly one of the best DotA2 players this world has ever seen, if not the best; I wouldn't recommend his coaching service. He spent 30 minutes in one game telling me things like "Obtain the poo-poo pee-pee Sword if you want to take their shrines"(this is a few days ago, shrines aren't a thing anymore) - said "CSLUL" extremely loud in Discord whenever I missed a cs.... made me reassign all my hotkeys to the Numpad for some reason and when I had last pick vs an Anti Mage he told me to pick Wraith King & go naked Diffusal blade because it would counter him. I'm not sure why I listened.

I've went down 400 mmr but I payed for a bunch of sessions so kinda didn't want to waste money after the first one. Just a heads up to anyone considering trying his services.

Comments

• DarkedgeDarkedge Member Posts: 2 Rookie
    Darkedge said:

Okay so a word of advice. While Henrik 'AdmirlBulldog' Ahnberg is undoubtedly one of the best DotA2 players this world has ever seen, if not the best; I wouldn't recommend his coaching service. He spent 30 minutes in one game telling me things like "Obtain the poo-poo pee-pee Sword if you want to take their shrines"(this is a few days ago, shrines aren't a thing anymore) - said "CSLUL" extremely loud in Discord whenever I missed a cs.... made me reassign all my hotkeys to the Numpad for some reason and when I had last pick vs an Anti Mage he told me to pick Wraith King & go naked Diffusal blade because it would counter him. I'm not sure why I listened https://showbox.bio/.

I've went down 400 mmr but I payed for a bunch of sessions so kinda didn't want to waste money after the first one. Just a heads up to anyone considering trying his services.

That would be just Mage. Instead of “magic is an abomination”, he just shouts “magic is the coolest thing ever”. Turns out, he’s just AM’s evil twin who used magic to grow nice hair and now AM is jealousy of magic.