Home Rocket League General (English) Recruitment

Anybody looking for fun group that has everything. Look no further!

ToomToom Member Posts: 21 Rookie
Hey everyone,
Im part of a large group of people.
we are around 1500-1600 ppl large with sponsors like twitch and discord We have a chill, active non-toxic environment
welcoming everybody!

We got higher and lower ranked people so everyone would have someone to play with We host events daily,
from competitive LFT events to mutator or workshop map to simple competitive grind events.

We have inhouse tournaments and an amazing inhouse league aswell to hop in with your mates and compete.

For the ones that want to improve we have a free coaching system with coaches from the elite of our group.

And if you want to form/join a competitive roster with other same-minded people in the group We got many opportunities to compete and practice and support.

If this would be interesting to you and you want to know more, Shoot me a pm on discord Toom#6383

Cheers

Comments

• Alejo_Canon101Alejo_Canon101 Member Posts: 4 One post wonder
    I'm interested I'll see the discord
  • ToomToom Member Posts: 21 Rookie
    Still always open for anyone that wants to try it out!
  • Jewstin__Jewstin__ Member Posts: 8 Rookie
    Ill check the discord

Still looking :D
  • Knuckles517rwKnuckles517rw Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    hey I am very interested
  • oTwiistoTwiist Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    very interested in finding a new team, been out for the longest time. 1850gc last season and looking for top 100 this season. dm me on disc if this would work :D twst.#2775
    hey I am very interested

Add me on discord Toom#6383
    oTwiist said:
    very interested in finding a new team, been out for the longest time. 1850gc last season and looking for top 100 this season. dm me on disc if this would work :D twst.#2775

added
    Still open for anyone, add me Toom#6383