Home Rocket League General (English) Recruitment

PXL Esports looking to recruit players

Erova5075Erova5075 Member Posts: 11 Rookie
Hey I'm Zachary P'Pool (Erova575) from PXL. We have been scouting to find great additions to PXL esports. We are on the road to dreamhack Atlanta. If you are interested or have any questions please let me know.

What we're looking for:

We are mainly on the hunt for High level players to form a solid team along with some substitutes. We will expect you to have the ability and time to advance your skills to the next level. Everyone has a chance within our organization as long as you can show dedication and work hard at your game of choice.

What we offer:

Coaching/captain positions

An experienced team in the eSports industry

Practice Teams

Weekly Scrims

Tournament Opportunities

Future Sponsors

Merchandise store

The purpose of our community:
As we are a privateer team we do not take profit or legally bind any of our players. You are free to come and go as you please and all prize money goes strait to your pockets. Although if you wish to reinvest your earnings to help grow the organization that will be greatly appreciated.

We just give you the opportunity and support of a team to help kickstart your esports career.

Comments

• Erova5075Erova5075 Member Posts: 11 Rookie
    NA players only
  • VizViz Member Posts: 4 Rookie
    I am very interested if you’d like more information about my feel feee to add me on discord Viz#9404.
  • VizViz Member Posts: 4 Rookie
    Viz said:
    I am very interested if you’d like more information about me feel free to add me on discord Viz#9404.
    For some reason my phone wanted to act up with auto correct, But I'll just add some information since I had to do this anyways. I am a 1800 player looking to take my game to the next level and this seems perfect for me, I am looking for a dedicated team that will help point me into the right direction!
    Yeah man sent you a friend request on discord let's talk
  • Chef GaileyChef Gailey Member Posts: 2 Rookie
    Chef Gailey#8945 is my discord. I’m GC in 2s. Very close in 3s. I play every day. Looking for a core group to play 3s with. I just can’t find a lot of people who are consistently on
  • SassSass Member Posts: 2 One post wonder
    Sass#8009 I’m very interested. Currently GC in 3s (1670 mmr). Hmu
  • imatthew55imatthew55 Member Posts: 5 Rookie
    imatthew55#7248 But I' m from EU but I'm 1800 MMR in 3s. Mine main language is dutch but I can speak decent English
  • DYPDYP Member Posts: 14 Rookie
    DYP#0530 1875 in 3's, NA

> @DYP said:
    > DYP#0530 1875 in 3's, NA

Sent you a request in discord
    > @Sass said:
    > Sass#8009 I’m very interested. Currently GC in 3s (1670 mmr). Hmu

Sent you a request in discord
  • WeskyduckWeskyduck Member Posts: 3 Rookie
    Hello Im Gold And I wanted to play for the JR Team. Weskyduck#2695
  • HexHex Member Posts: 3 Rookie
    Where can I add you?
  • Ptrue-_-Ptrue-_- Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    Yo I'm a solid 1600 player on ps4 gc for 4 seasons 1500+ hours but I'm 13 so up to you
  • recreationalhippierecreationalhippie Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    S8NiST#5869 is my discord I'm a na ps4 player highest I've been was c2 in season 10 but I started playing with friends and dropped but play style is still there
  • Tanker2532Tanker2532 Member Posts: 2 Rookie
    edited March 20
    Tanker2532#7508 I’m hardworking and SUPER into rocket league. From watching the pros and trying to recreate it to creating training packs to further increase my accuracy, saves and passes. I would love to at least get the experience of a tryout playing with an actual put together team! I play almost religiously, it I’m not playing rocket league, I’m watching tips and tricks.
    NA/X1 willing to go to ps4