Reborn Knights Recruitment

B3nsonB3nson Posts: 2Member Rookie

Hello CSGO community! I am Austin A.K.A B3nson and I am the team manager for Reborn Knights. We are a brand new Esports team in the CSGO scene. We are looking for dedicated CSGO players looking to become a professional player. We want to make sure our team feels like a family, we want everyone to have a great time while on the roster. We are a team that helps each other out. If you are reading this post we WANT YOU!

Requirments

• Age 18+
  • Hours 1600+ in-game
  • ESEA B- or higher
  • No VAC Bans
  • Great communication skills
  • On-time
  • Willing to put in the work
  • Have great commitment

Please replay to this post with your email, age and hours. We will email you within 24 hours with more information. Thank you for your interest in Reborn Knights Esports.

-B3nson

Comments

• KrakenKraken Posts: 2Member Rookie
    y name is Linus i go by the name Kraken i'm 21 years old soon 22 in march what i'm lookin for very dedicated to csgo and that wanna make it to the pro scene one day that put time and effort in to the game, i'm from south sweden i have been playing cs since 2005 started to play csgo 2012 and my achievements are Ninjat Lan 2014:3rd Place - EEL Season 2 2018:2nd Place - EEL Season 3 2018:2nd Place - ESEA Season 29: Made Playoffs and active duty deployment - OMEN by HP: 5th place 2019. I have 6351 hrs on csgo but with my other two accounts i have 8-9k hrs in csgo total i put my heart and soul in to cs i'm a very dedicated happy and motivated player. My rank on faceit/esea/esportal are ESEA Rank: B [Highest Rank: B+] Faceit Level: 7 two more games and i'm back at 8 [Highest Level: 9 ] Esportal: Elite [Highest rank: pro ] its a swedish faceit i don't play alot of pugs i put alot of time in to playing dm/surf/bhop/aimbots etc for my aim and movement to get better if you are interested hit me up

Email: [email protected]
  • NyguseKNyguseK Posts: 6Member Rookie
    edited February 13
    Im 23, 5khours +
    Main awp
    Name,:Przemyslaw Wasik
    NyguseK
    Supreme, but I can global
  • B3nsonB3nson Posts: 2Member Rookie
    B3nson said:

Hello CSGO community! I am Austin A.K.A B3nson and I am the team manager for Reborn Knights. We are a brand new Esports team in the CSGO scene. We are looking for dedicated CSGO players looking to become a professional player. We want to make sure our team feels like a family, we want everyone to have a great time while on the roster. We are a team that helps each other out. If you are reading this post we WANT YOU!

Requirments

• Age 18+
    • Hours 1600+ in-game
    • ESEA B- or higher
    • No VAC Bans
    • Great communication skills
    • On-time
    • Willing to put in the work
    • Have great commitment
    • Must be NA

Please replay to this post with your email, age and hours. We will email you within 24 hours with more information. Thank you for your interest in Reborn Knights Esports.

-B3nson

• NyguseKNyguseK Posts: 6Member Rookie
    > @NyguseK said:
    > Im 23, 5khours +
    > Main awp
    > Name,:Przemyslaw Wasik
    > NyguseK
    > Supreme, but I can global
    >

[email protected]
  • loladiinloladiin Posts: 3Member Rookie
    IGN: loladiin
    Im 19, 4k hours in total.
    Flexible on the roles, but i main Rifler. 
    Name: Egzon
    Played in various tournaments, lans and so on.

[email protected] for more info

• AAMSAAMS Posts: 19Member Rookie
    Name,surname: Andrew Mos
    ING Name: AAMS
    Past experience: Faceit + LAN events
    Discord: AAMS#4698
    Time Zone: rome time
    English skills: 8/10
    Role Fav: AWP