Challenger Series: 3 games of 4 ?

LuxcorpLuxcorp Posts: 1Member One post wonder
As you know, for advance into 2nd stage, you have to win 4 rounds or 3 with 1 Lost. Problem Is that instead to choosing me the 4th opponent, the system has end the tournament at the end of my 3th game. I tought that Is ok because I was already qualified, but then, I have see that others played anyway. One screenshot shows the 1st position ( and saying that the tournament is finished ) after the end of the third game. The other screenshot I made after the REAL end of the tournament. As you can see, it's not showing even a default loss. What's gonna happen now? I sent a support ticket (6041327) but still no answer.

Comments

• Swegun89Swegun89 Posts: 3Member Rookie
    How i know if I advanced? I won 3 matches but the 4th match couldnt registered because there was an error in the lobby just before the game and it couldnt restart. 
  • Liverpool_KyLiverpool_Ky Posts: 4Member Rookie
    @Swegun89 from what I can tell. People are cheating by quitting during the load screen and claiming that the opponent that stays in the match never shows up. Then they get a win automatically. The system is broken. This happened to me in 2 of my 4 matches yesterday and already happened in my first match today.