Home Rocket League General (English) Recruitment

Brainless Gaming Looking to Fill Roster

BenjiBenji Member Posts: 3 Rookie
Hi,
BLG (Brainless Gaming) is an upcoming eSports Organization with a concentration in Rocket League. We look to compete and play to our highest potential in all that we do, although our name may say otherwise smiley !
BLG is currently opening the Rocket League roster to new players. We are looking for the following:

• Currently C3-GC
  • Lives in NA (preferably NAE)
  • Great team player (great team chemistry)
  • Available weekends & most weekday late afternoons/evenings (we can work with you on schedules)
  • Competitive/Hard working
  • The will/want to grind
  • Available for tournaments (LAN/Online)
  • Prior tournament experience preferred (but not required)
  • Preferred to have flexibility in play style
  • Need to be 15+ years old

If these things fall in your range then please feel free to contact us! You can reach us on twitter (@BrainlessOrg), discord (Benjee#5154) or comment here! More information about joining will be discussed prior to you contacting us.

Best wishes,
Benjee
BLG Co-Owner

Comments

• HFC CheifHFC Cheif Member Posts: 2 One post wonder
    Hi I am interested in joining I grind rocket league day in and day out and feel I would be a great fit for the team
  • BenjiBenji Member Posts: 3 Rookie
    HFC Cheif said:
    Hi I am interested in joining I grind rocket league day in and day out and feel I would be a great fit for the team
    Feel free to message me on discord!
  • pkzppkzp Member Posts: 11 Rookie
    i was c3 last season at c3 div 3 peak but i am currently c2 because of end of season. pkzp#0197 (just msg me if i can still join or be a sub or something)
  • Thirty7BeersThirty7Beers Member Posts: 3 Rookie
    Added you on Discord. 
  • TheLionsDen97TheLionsDen97 Member Posts: 9 Rookie
    TheLionsDen97#4245
    I started playing the game on the 2nd of March 2019 religiously on Xbox and even more so as time passed on.
    Currently I am C2 div 4 in 3s and C2 div 1 in 2s. I take the time to play at least 4 to 10 hours everyday even on days that I work, allowing 2 to 3 hours of that time to be spent in freeplay and workshops to practice mechanics and weaknesses.
    Very fast learner and aspiring to go pro, will take the time to practice the weaknesses I cannot see myself as I can give and take constructive criticism.
    I know it's going to be a long and grueling road but with the time and effort that I've put in with such little time. I know that like minded people similar to me can be a monstrous team that can be unstoppable.
    My proof is in the pudding here: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198125960505/
    I've made the switch to a good PC 2 weeks ago and have had the game on PC for only 2 weeks at this point and I've clocked in 100+ hours
    If you're looking for a reliable asset to your team, I am your guy.