Home FIFA General (English)

Waiting to join match and other player gets default win as if i wasnt available!

RosscosantanaRosscosantana Member Posts: 1 Visitor
Is this a common issue? I tried to join multiple times but it kept coming up unable to join game session.  Feel like this is such aput off specially when i wanna play competitive.

Comments

• neopt76neopt76 Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    I have the same problem. Is there any way that can be repair or avoit
  • MAU-PAPYMAU-PAPY Member Posts: 2 Rookie
    How can I send them a screenshot to prove that I won the game?
  • Liverpool_KyLiverpool_Ky Member Posts: 4 Rookie
    Just so you guys know. from what I can tell, People are cheating by quitting during the load screen and claiming that the opponent that stays in the match never shows up. Then they get a win automatically. The system is broken. This happened to me in 2 of my 4 matches yesterday and already happened in my first match today. 
  • Rzadkiev93Rzadkiev93 Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    Was waiting , ready to play and the system suddenly tells me that I was not available !!!! I spent 3 hours of my Time for nothing … It made me lose my 4th match VS Matthew—Cz whereas  he  was not  ready to play …
    wtf is this tournament ? Was my first and last time here …

Have fun and farewell 
  • surro66surro66 Member Posts: 7 Rookie
    I'm having same problem, and support is not responding me... 3 hours playing too, and now default win for the other, that's so embarrassing, so frustrating
  • Beat_ClubBeat_Club Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    Same this **** keeps happening the get disqualified from the tournament even though I was there. What is the point of these if no support will even do anything? Useless admins for sure
  • Athletic DarjeAthletic Darje Member Posts: 2 One post wonder
    How can I join a tournament right now , am now here
  • Athletic DarjeAthletic Darje Member Posts: 2 One post wonder
    I need guid from those of you already in please
  • MardindevilXMardindevilX Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    I have the same issue. Never get the option to join the match and opponent gets a default win.