Team Romulus | Serious | Gold/Plat |

GrayTigerGrayTiger Posts: 34Member Rookie

Who Are We?

Hi, I am Gray with Team Romulus. We are a 2-3 month old team who has been working towards the goal of reaching PL since day one. We are a serious team, who are all dedicated to getting better as a team and individually, and we need a 5th member to be able to realistically play our best and achieve the most.

We recently underwent massive role changing, with our founding member Krispe.TRM, who also acted as team leader, and IGL, leaving to pursue other professional goals, I have found myself in the team leader role.

Our current roster is comprised of:

Billiam.TRM – Flex

Rampage.TRM - Frag, Entry

Cookie.TRM - Frag

Gray.TRM – Support

Krispe.TRM – Team Manager

Who are We Looking For?

Team Romulus is currently looking to fill multiple roles, both main roster, and non-roster.

We are looking for:

·         Main Roster: IGL, Support player

·         Coach, Analyst.

We are looking mainly for an IGL role who can play support ops, such as Capitao, Dokk, Smoke, Mute, Mozzie. These ops are not necesarilly that important, but that is mainly who we are looking for.

As for the coach role, we are looking for someone with good game knowledge, who can help our team reach our highest potential. We are not at the stage to pay a coach, so it would be an unpaid role.

Requirements:

Rank: Must be able to play at a high gold, low plat level. (Current Rank unimportant)

Must have good map knowledge, and coms. Coms and cohesion are our biggest strengths. So just being able to frag out won’t guarantee you a spot.

Form:

Please fill out the below form so we can get to know you better, I, or another member of Team Romulus will contact you shortly.

uPlay ID:

Discord Name:

Current Rank:

Highest Rank (PC):

When You Started:

Favorite Attack Ops:

Favorite Defense Ops:

Time Zone (must be NA):

OPTIONAL:
Do you have any previous esports/comp experience:

If so, please provide some context:

If you have any questions or concerns please contact me:

Discord: GrayTiger#0073

Or private message me here (probably best way to reach me)

Thanks!

- Team Romulus

Comments

• ShadowbaneShadowbane Posts: 16Member Rookie

uPlay ID: UE.Shadowbane

Discord Name: Shadowbane#3986

Current Rank: gold 1

Highest Rank (PC): plat3

When You Started: Started on ps4 (1280hrs) then switched to PC (187hrs) mid of operation Phantom Sight 

Favorite Attack Ops: Thermite,Capitao,Maverick

Favorite Defense Ops:Rook,Mute,Kaid

Time Zone (must be NA): CUS

• Sil1c0nSil1c0n Posts: 1Member One post wonder

uPlay ID: eVo_sil1c0n

Discord Name: Sil1c0n#0568

Current Rank: Silver 1

Highest Rank (PC): Plat 3

When You Started: along time ago on xbox moved too pc quit and now back since mav

Favorite Attack Ops: Twitch, Amaru, and Mav.

Favorite Defense Ops: Kaid, maestro, and valk.

Time Zone (must be NA): Central 

OPTIONAL:
    Not really played a bit off esea and faceit on csgo but not with a full team

• BilliamBilliam Posts: 2Member Rookie

uPlay ID: Billiam.DB

Discord Name: Billiam#7679

Current Rank: Plat 3

Highest Rank (PC): plat3

When You Started: Started on pc messed around a lot got more serious now here I am have about 800-900 hours

Favorite Attack Ops: Thermite,Gridlock, Anything that doesn't have a dmr

Favorite Defense Ops: Rook, Kaid, Tachanka

Time Zone (must be NA): EUS

• PedrosLeftNutPedrosLeftNut Posts: 13Member Rookie
    Rank: Gold 1 - Plat 3(my highest is actually this session MMR 3317) 

Discord Name: PedrosSaltyBalls#0743

When I Started: I picked up the game on Release but actually started having fun and getting better around Blood Orchid 

Level:162

Prefered Role: Flex/Support

Prefered Ops: (ATK)Sledge, Thatcher, Ash, Therm, Capi, Hibana, Jackal, Zofia, Nomad, (DEF)Mute, Castle, Rook, Doc, Jagar, Valk, Echo, Mira, Lision, Vigil, Maestro, Kaid, and Mozie

Comp Experience: Only game I got a good competitive feel for was Smash bros, and those were all LAN events, I'm also a Professional dancer who battles frequently at live events. So performing under pressure with PLENTY eyes on me is a well known feeling for me.

Availability: No Job so I'm free pretty much alllll day almost everyday putting my all in improving and climing for this game and making a career off of siege (Dance on the side). I'm also in the Military Reserves so one weekend out the month I got to do that, but other than that I'm more than i'd like to admit.

Uplay: PedrosLeftNut

TimeZone: Pacific
  • BLAZEDONAKAYAKBLAZEDONAKAYAK Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    uPlay ID: ASFTW

Discord Name: BLAZEDONAKAYAK #9938

Current Rank: gold 4

Highest Rank (PC): gold 1 white noise

When You Started: velvet shell release

Favorite Attack Ops: ash (lol) but can comfortably play every op no cap

Favorite Defense Ops: jager and doc/rook but again can comfortably play every op

Time Zone (must be NA): eastern (New York) but from Canada
  • DiERecT.ST6DiERecT.ST6 Posts: 12Member Rookie
    edited November 22

uPlay ID:    DiERecT.-

Discord Name: DiERecT#3242

Current Rank:  Plat II

Highest Rank (PC):  Plat II

When You Started:  December 25th, 2017

Favorite Attack Ops:   Thermite/Buck/Zofia  

Favorite Defense Ops:     Jager/Smoke/Lesion

Time Zone (must be NA):   EST

I have comp experience, currently in Stealth Teem 6ix but in the team has become inactive. Looking for other opportunities to play competitively in Siege

I work from home, therefore I am always available for play/practice/scrim/comp, I'm there.

I am familiar with MOSS and ESL wire, I have them on my PC already, I've done Go4 and many scrims, screenshots can be provided for proof.

• vR HazardvR Hazard Posts: 1Member One post wonder

uPlay ID: vR_Hazard

Discord Name: vR Hazard#9302

Current Rank: Plat 1 (Current MMR: 3743)

Highest Rank (PC):Plat 1 (MMR: 4248)

When You Started: End of Operation Para Bellum

Favorite Attack Ops: Twitch, IQ, Hibana, Buck, Zofia, Thatcher, Maverick, Jackal, Nomad, Thermite, and Sledge

Favorite Defense Ops: Valkyrie, Bandit, Mozzie, Jager, Echo, Maestro, Lesion, Mute, Frost, Pulse, Goyo, Kaid, Doc, and Rook

• capkirkcapkirk Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    Uplay: capkirkdaddyttv
    Discord: capperknack#9152
    Current rank: gold 2
    Highest rank: gold 1
    When you started: I started day one on PlayStation. Moved over to PC right before Operation Health
    Favorite attack ops: Buck, Thatcher, Dokk, hibana, IQ
    Favorite defense ops: Valkyrie, Doc, Echo, Alibi
    Time zone: Central

I have played a couple of scrimmages but that’s the extent. No tournaments as of yet.
  • RFreezeGamesRFreezeGames Posts: 2Member One post wonder
    GrayTiger said:

Who Are We?

Hi, I am Gray with Team Romulus. We are a 2-3 month old team who has been working towards the goal of reaching PL since day one. We are a serious team, who are all dedicated to getting better as a team and individually, and we need a 5th member to be able to realistically play our best and achieve the most.

We recently underwent massive role changing, with our founding member Krispe.TRM, who also acted as team leader, and IGL, leaving to pursue other professional goals, I have found myself in the team leader role.

Our current roster is comprised of:

Billiam.TRM – Flex

Rampage.TRM - Frag, Entry

Cookie.TRM - Frag

Gray.TRM – Support

Krispe.TRM – Team Manager

Who are We Looking For?

Team Romulus is currently looking to fill multiple roles, both main roster, and non-roster.

We are looking for:

·         Main Roster: IGL, Support player

·         Coach, Analyst.

We are looking mainly for an IGL role who can play support ops, such as Capitao, Dokk, Smoke, Mute, Mozzie. These ops are not necesarilly that important, but that is mainly who we are looking for.

As for the coach role, we are looking for someone with good game knowledge, who can help our team reach our highest potential. We are not at the stage to pay a coach, so it would be an unpaid role.

Requirements:

Rank: Must be able to play at a high gold, low plat level. (Current Rank unimportant)

Must have good map knowledge, and coms. Coms and cohesion are our biggest strengths. So just being able to frag out won’t guarantee you a spot.

Form:

Please fill out the below form so we can get to know you better, I, or another member of Team Romulus will contact you shortly.

uPlay ID: XxRonxX-_

Discord Name: RFreeze#5353

Current Rank: Gold 3

Highest Rank (PC): Gold 3

When You Started: June 2019

Favorite Attack Ops: Sledge, Dokk, Zofia

Favorite Defense Ops: Lesion, Doc, Jager

OPTIONAL:
    Do you have any previous esports/comp experience: No 

If so, please provide some context: you can check out my YT channel "RFreezeGames" for clips and highlights of my pc gameplay,

I'm really interested in playing competitively and want to prove myself.

If you have any questions or concerns please contact me:

Discord: GrayTiger#0073

Or private message me here (probably best way to reach me)

Thanks!

- Team Romulus