URGENT LFT! Third Player Needed

RagePrince1RagePrince1 Posts: 43Member Rookie
If this is something you are interested in, please reach out to me at RagePrince1 on XBOX, comment below, or send me a dm on here. 

I am looking for a plat 3 or up player.

Let us know your times of availability so we can form a schedule of practice.  

Smash.gg is the top gaming website for cash payouts and building a reputation in esports. If you don't believe me you should take a look at this article by Medium. Our goal is to find a third player that will compete in the Rocket League tournaments. 

I have experience co-running a semi-pro team and know what it takes to become well versed in esports. 

Players we have met so far like the competitive concept but not willing to put the commitment in. The tournaments we enter in are strictly online. So we really encourage anyone who enjoys playing and wants to get involved in esports to respond to this post. 

As stated above, reach out if you are interested. Thanks!

Comments

• S1nnerRebornS1nnerReborn Posts: 22Member Rookie
    Im interested, my discord is S1nnerReborn#8040. I've made it to champ on Xbox but recently switched to PC. Looking to be part of a team that's committed also.
  • RagePrince1RagePrince1 Posts: 43Member Rookie
    Im interested, my discord is S1nnerReborn#8040. I've made it to champ on Xbox but recently switched to PC. Looking to be part of a team that's committed also.
    Thank you, I just sent you a request on Discord. Hope to hear from you! 

• DeadeyeDeadeye Posts: 75Member Aspirant
    a few things, firstly region? secondly not trying to be mean or anything your wanting a semi pro team but your requirements are min level of plat? just thought i would point this out
    Deadeye said:
    a few things, firstly region? secondly not trying to be mean or anything your wanting a semi pro team but your requirements are min level of plat? just thought i would point this out
    You could argue those things, allow me to answer the first thing for you: we are based in NA Region. Secondly, you aren't being mean but let me ask you: what has your experience been like recruiting a team? We have great skills and know that with practice, exposure to the professional gameplay, and dedication can take a team a long way. Would you agree?
    Deadeye said:
    You could argue those things, allow me to answer the first thing for you: we are based in NA Region. Secondly, you aren't being mean but let me ask you: what has your experience been like recruiting a team? We have great skills and know that with practice, exposure to the professional gameplay, and dedication can take a team a long way. Would you agree?
    Yes if you have that skill, but most talk the talk but cant follow through with that and in my experience a lot of people think they can do it but not actully have the skill or knowledge to carry this out. All i am saying is plat is the national average rank. And if your aim is semi pro is idk next few months to probs even a year a team of plats aint getting you there as even a diamond player could walk circlers round most plats if they are half decent mechanically due to the lack of experiece the game sense and mechanical skill that takes a lot of play time and training to improve even at GC level players are still no where near pro or even semi pro standard majority of the time
    Deadeye said:
    Deadeye said:
    Yes if you have that skill, but most talk the talk but cant follow through with that and in my experience a lot of people think they can do it but not actully have the skill or knowledge to carry this out. All i am saying is plat is the national average rank. And if your aim is semi pro is idk next few months to probs even a year a team of plats aint getting you there as even a diamond player could walk circlers round most plats if they are half decent mechanically due to the lack of experiece the game sense and mechanical skill that takes a lot of play time and training to improve even at GC level players are still no where near pro or even semi pro standard majority of the time
    Well let me ask you, have you entered in comps before? 
    Deadeye said:
    Deadeye said:
    Yes loads, been doing that since season 3 of rocket league
  • JokinenJokinen Posts: 3Member Rookie
    D3 interested
    Jokinen said:
    D3 interested
    What's the best place to reach you at?

• S1nnerRebornS1nnerReborn Posts: 22Member Rookie
    I accepted your friend request on discord, waiting for more info.

Deadeye said:
    Deadeye said:
    Deadeye said:
    What challenges have you faced entering comp?

Season 3 is a long time, I'd say you've been entering comps about 2 years or so.

If that's the case, do you go through many teams or have you stuck with a team for a lengthy time? 
    I accepted your friend request on discord, waiting for more info.
    Awesome, I need to check that more often. I am currently online let me inbox you

Deadeye said:
    Deadeye said:
    Deadeye said:

Season 3 is a long time, I'd say you've been entering comps about 2 years or so.

If that's the case, do you go through many teams or have you stuck with a team for a lengthy time? 
    Varys some last a while others just have life stuff going on so teams disband, started out with just mates mainly playing competetively then started finding more proper teams to enter tourneys with rather then getting smashed with mates
    Deadeye said:

Deadeye said:
    Deadeye said:
    Deadeye said:

Varys some last a while others just have life stuff going on so teams disband, started out with just mates mainly playing competetively then started finding more proper teams to enter tourneys with rather then getting smashed with mates
    A big issue can be finding play styles that actully fit and work well together that can play a lot in how long a team would last
    edited October 27
    Deadeye said:
    Deadeye said:

Deadeye said:
    Deadeye said:
    Deadeye said:

A big issue can be finding play styles that actully fit and work well together that can play a lot in how long a team would last
    Are you on right now? If you'd like we can run a few matches. I definitely agree when it comes to fitting play styles into a cohesive unit, but boy when it happens, it's magic lol. Also like you mentioned, life stuff happens and people's schedule change, but my teammate and I are focusing on becoming a team that is involved in legit tournaments 
    Deadeye said:
    Deadeye said:

Deadeye said:
    Deadeye said:
    Deadeye said:

Are you on right now? If you'd like we can run a few matches. I definitely agree when it comes to fitting play styles into a cohesive unit, but boy when it happens, it's magic lol. Also like you mentioned, life stuff happens and people's schedule change, but my teammate and I are focusing on becoming a team that is involved in legit tournaments 
    Add my discord dude Deadeye#5156

• JokinenJokinen Posts: 3Member Rookie
    Jokinen said:
    D3 interested
    What's the best place to reach you at?

Hey can i still play with you guys? I need a team badly im D3!!! Steam Account: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197987820590/home