Active Players, Free Coachings and much more

MaifuMaifu Posts: 5Member Rookie

Hey there!

My name is Maifu and i am looking for more people who are tired of looking for players to play with. The community i am part of offers daily events in all types. From casual fun plays up to training and coaching.

We actively support our players with free coaching and managing their competitive teams in exchange for your active participation within the group!

In addition to that we have prize pooled community exclusive league system in which you can compete against other RL teams of the Community.

You are not that competitive? No problem there are a lot of fun and casual events too. So as i wrote at the beginning, if you`re tired of looking for players and getting toxic mates this is the best option you can get right now :-)

If you`re interested just hit me up or add me on Discord: Maifu#2206

Best Regards and hopefully see ya soon

Maifu

Comments

• HaskysHaskys Posts: 8Member Rookie
    Hey I am c1 and I am interested. Haskys#6910
  • EvilcatfluffEvilcatfluff Posts: 4Member One post wonder
    I'm high c2 and this sounds like a great community! My discord is Jusdoo0203#0504
  • MaifuMaifu Posts: 5Member Rookie
    Haskys said:
    Hey I am c1 and I am interested. Haskys#6910
    added you on Discord
    Hello everyone, we are still looking for more nice people to join :-)
  • HexHex Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    Hey, I tried added your discord but it says the session invite is expired; is there anything I can do?
    Hex said:
    Hey, I tried added your discord but it says the session invite is expired; is there anything I can do?
    just send me your discord or add me on steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198012734356/

• gloryglory Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    I would like to get coached by you | discord: glory#1085 | 
  • Fr1bbsFr1bbs Posts: 3Member Rookie
    Hello I’m low C3 and would like help on getting GC also EU and on Xbox