Home Counter-Strike Worldranking CS:GO

TeamZPE CS:GO Player Recruitment

P34NuTP34NuT Member Posts: 28 Rookie
TeamZPE - Zero Point Energy https://lol.gamepedia.com/Insomnia65_Summer_2019

Team Recruitment:

We are now opening up recruitment for CS:GO player opportunities, the team will be focused on training for LAN attendance in April for Insomnia 66 as their first appearance with other LAN's being attended, dependant on teams performance. BYOC and Camping tickets provided by TeamZPE for representation at LAN's (Example Insomnia Gaming Festival / epicLAN).

Looking for:

2 Spots Available

- Combination of the following:

Primary Awper / Secondary IGL/Caller
Primary Awper/ Secondary Lurker

Combination of the following:

Primary Lurker / Secondary Entry
Primary Entry / Secondary Lurker

Combination of the following:

Primary Entry / Secondary Awper
Primary Awper / Secondary Entry

Key skills needed for squad:

Rifler
Awper

Requirements:

- Speak and understand fluent English.
- Rank/Elo LE or Higher
- Available for scrims/practice for minimum 4 days a week, for a minimum of 1 or 2 Scrims
- Active Daily is highly preferred.
- Must have a working microphone
- Age requirement is 16+ (Due to parental consent for under 16's)
- Must be able to pass initial tryout phase for your specific game
- Social Media ( streaming/shout outs)
- No Bans on any accounts
- Be respectful / No toxic attitude (turning off mic, rage quitting or "games lost" attitudes will result in removal)
- Have good callouts/ communication
- Online 4 days a week
- can stream or be in a stream Benefits:
- All LAN Prize money goes only to the Players (You keep what you win)
- Player Support
 - Team Uniform
- Organised Team Play

For more information please DM or join our public discord server to discuss more. https://discord.gg/xfbRdgy

Comments

• WooodSIWooodSI Member Posts: 6 Rookie
    edited May 27
    Wow, this is a great offer! I am very glad that I came across this post, because I always dreamed of getting into a cool team and now I finally have this opportunity. I read all the requirements and it seems to me that I am ideally suited to your team. I play pretty well, I'm 18 years old and I can be online about 6 days a week for 12 hours. It seems to me that you can’t find a better player than me. I have a great skill game. My rank used to be pretty low, because I played to develop tactics, but recently I found out about Boosting Service Eloboss and they started professional boosting of my account for very good price. So now my rank is higher than Elo Le. I really hope that you still need people and that you accept me in your team. I already wrote you in the discord chat!