Home Rainbow Six Rainbow Six (English) Recruitment

Didactic Esports looking to recruit

Doctor-PlagueDoctor-Plague Member Posts: 4 Rookie
edited September 2019 in Recruitment
I am looking to form an ESL team. i am currently looking for 3 players, you do not have to be the best player ive ever seen you only have to be decent *basic callouts and basic game sense as well as the ability to learn new things*. we arnt looking to be the best of the best. we just enjoy the competitive enviroment. things we will be doing are "ranked, scrims, and ESL tournaments". the team name is Didactic Esports we are still in teh devloping fase and are looking to play other games than siege in the near future. if you would like to add me on uplay i will invite you to a discord server and you will play with us for 1 week and we will decide if you are right for the team. peace out gamers keep it 100. *needs are a decent mic and need to be 18+ per ESL rules*
Discord: Fufu #0335

Comments

• Doctor-PlagueDoctor-Plague Member Posts: 4 Rookie
    also forgot to add we are NA
  • AutomediAutomedi Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    Discord: automedi#3433
  • nybbe721nybbe721 Member Posts: 4 Rookie
    I would love to play for your team, but i am only 16, will that be a problem
  • Rinzer.VnMRinzer.VnM Member Posts: 2 Rookie
    im looking to see if i can fit. sent you a friend request on disc. im 25 and have esl and competitive experience

• LogiebLogieb Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    Can't find you on discord, im very interested. Dis. Ninjak OG#0192 GT: Ninjak OG, send a message of who you are as well so i do not ignore you 
  • TerpTerp Member Posts: 2 Rookie
    imterp and im intrested

• DhruvSZNDhruvSZN Member Posts: 11 Rookie
    Psn DhruvSZN plat 3 can play any ops and give callouts would like to focus on strats
  • GlazedGlazed Member Posts: 2 Rookie
    Hi, I would love to also join the team my ops are as followed 
    Attack: Buck,Nomad,Jackal,Thatcher, Maverick, Zofia I really will play just about anything those are just preferences 
    Defense: Smoke, Doc, Valkyrie, Maestro, Jager, and Mozzie Again thoe are just preferences
    I can understand being 14  may be a problem but anyways that would be my age.
  • GlazedGlazed Member Posts: 2 Rookie
    Glazed._. said:
    Hi, I would love to also join the team my ops are as followed 
    Attack: Buck,Nomad,Jackal,Thatcher, Maverick, Zofia I really will play just about anything those are just preferences 
    Defense: Smoke, Doc, Valkyrie, Maestro, Jager, and Mozzie Again thoe are just preferences
    I can understand being 14  may be a problem but anyways that would be my age.
    To contact me email me at: [email protected]