Win a share of more than €40,000 every month on ESL Play in Challenger Series across 15+ games! Find out more

Plat player looking for team / members to join team

PugbaPugba Posts: 8Member Rookie
I have recently gone from gold 2 to plat 2 in just a week and am looking for a team or players around my rank to play with. I currently own Rogue Tactics eSports but our rocket league team is just starting so we either need members or i am willing to move to another team for RL only. I am 16 from England and i play on PC. 
Steam:https://steamcommunity.com/id/LilRaccoon/
Discord: Ka0tic#1156
Thanks!

Comments

• GabinoGabino Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    hey man am currently diamond 1 and am interested playing and am trying to go pro
  • PugbaPugba Posts: 8Member Rookie
    Gabino said:
    hey man am currently diamond 1 and am interested playing and am trying to go pro
    good to hear man! if you wanna add my discord you can
  • ReRun LJReRun LJ Posts: 4Member Rookie
    hey im a plat 1 but play like 1 plat 3/diamond 1. i play on xbox and i am 16, also interested in joining a team 
  • Henry234Henry234 Posts: 2Member One post wonder
    We are looking for ambitious players to join our Relentless Esports we are looking forward to hopefully seeing you in our team :smiley:
    Henry234 said:
    We are looking for ambitious players to join our Relentless Esports we are looking forward to hopefully seeing you in our team :smiley:
    hey mna, can you add my discord? Ka0tic#1156
    ReRun LJ said:
    hey im a plat 1 but play like 1 plat 3/diamond 1. i play on xbox and i am 16, also interested in joining a team 
    good to hear! you got discord so we can further the recruitment?