Desolation E-SPORTS Is Recruiting EU & NA Players

ZazookZazook Posts: 3Member Rookie

About us:

Desolation E-SPORTS is an Irish organization that was established in 2018 we are currently competing in Rocket League and CS:GO, we're looking to branch out to many other games in the future, but now we're just focused on these two games due to the lack of management. 

What we're looking for:

We are mainly on the hunt for Grand Champs to form a solid team of 3 along with a sub. And people that are top 100 and have LAN experience. We will also be making a 1s team, 2s team and of course a 3s team. It would be great if you have any experience in winning tournaments and prizes, also any rank is accepted, we've three different kinds of teams. One of which is the Community team, where anybody can be any rank and join. Then we have the Competitive team which is full of competitors that will be representing us at Online Tournaments etc. Most of which will be in the Community team/Competitive team as we have not yet established a Professional team to represent us at events currently. The Professional team will be our best team, they will be going to LAN events, potentially given a salary, representing us at LANs etc. We're also looking for Tournament Managers (help with finding players tournaments/scrims) as well as some coaches (help with improving players playstyle etc)

What we offer:

• Coaching
  • An experienced team in the E-SPORTS industry
  • Practice Teams
  • Weekly Scrims
  • Tournament Opportunities
  • Future Sponsors
  • Social Media Promotion

The plan:

So our main goal, of course, is getting to RLCS, so we're trying to get known in the community and hopefully make our players some of the best in the world. Also trying to win some major tournaments such as Dreamhack etc.

So if you'd like to get in contact with us, please leave us your Discord name and your Twitter, please along with your rank and region.

So what are you WAITING FOR! 

Get in touch with us right now!

Comments

• Lapsley96Lapsley96 Posts: 2Member Rookie
    EU - C2/C3 Lapsley96#6314
  • BlastyBlasty Posts: 10Member Rookie
    NA-C2/C3 H2_Vol#8626 Twitter - @StrongBritt
  • EthnEthn Posts: 4Member Rookie
    Ethan1905#1846 GC for alot of seasons now. NA. Don't have Twitter but have Instagram @ethancrossleyy
  • DagarooDagaroo Posts: 5Member Rookie
    Dagaroo#7624, Twitter: YoungDaG23, C3, NA
  • XIX BeefXIX Beef Posts: 3Member One post wonder
    C1 In 3's due to only just getting interested in finding a team, I feel I can atleast handle champ 2 gameplay.

C3 player in 2's (Hit GC season 11 and finished at 1504)

@XIXBeef

Discord: XIX Beef#1829

EU
  • CrowCrow Posts: 3Member Rookie
    Steam - Crow
    Discord - Crow#4193
    Season 11 GC Finished 1554 MMR
    Can play 2's and 3's confidently 
    Can pull own weight and be flexible with others
  • dorror89dorror89 Posts: 2Member Rookie
    I got a friend that has carried me to champion even though i would probably be bronze if i played by myself. When he played by himself in the beginning he went grand champ season 3 and season 9. He was also ranked fourth total in the beginning of rocket era. But he has always just played for fun and doesnt care that im horrible. He has always thought it would be fun to become pro but hasnt done anything about it so now im trying for him. His nick on steam is MANO. 
  • DareykDareyk Posts: 4Member Rookie
    Im a 1800 Gc Top 100 right now Gc in 2s 3s and 1s ready for be a competitive player,My Instagram @derekgud
  • inn0cence.inn0cence. Posts: 2Member One post wonder
    NA - C2-C3; Can easily improve with practice; Skyalax#8941
  • SilvrbackSilvrback Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    NA- C3/GC was 1650 last season. Silvrback#1787
  • emes2_0emes2_0 Posts: 2Member Rookie
    EU - C3-GC. emes2_0#9085
  • Mason1shotkillaMason1shotkilla Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    NA-C3-Gc Average MMR 1480-1520 Online on a daily basis Bappo (Mason)#5478
  • Tristan_TBCTristan_TBC Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    EU-Almost consistent GC average MMR 1490-1600. At least every day online, Discord = TristanGlas#6516
  • Vex.Vex. Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    NA- C2-C3. I'm interested in the 1s team because i mainly play 1s. I can play 2s and 3s, im flexible with other peopl, and i can pull my own weight.

Discord: Vex#1558
  • xXGT-RANGERXxxXGT-RANGERXx Posts: 15Member Rookie
    EU- Champ 3 Im looking for a team to improve with and hopefully get to the RLCS Some day

Discord: Impossible Aim #4646
  • Yoshi VeYoshi Ve Posts: 2Member Rookie
    NAE- GC Top 100 in Rumble
    Discord- Skid#8633