Home Rocket League General (English)

LF team

S1nnerRebornS1nnerReborn Member Posts: 22 Rookie
Hi, 
Im looking to join a team that plays regularly. I am currently a part of the RSC league and a DI team. 
The teams don't practice near as often as I'd like and aren't as serious it seems. 
I can play regularly and am dedicated to scrims and practicing as much as possible. 

I am currently diamond 3 div 4 in, but did make it to champ 1, just hit a losing streak lol
let me know if there's a team looking for a player who will take the team seriously.
Thanks!

Comments

• Abbassianas1Abbassianas1 Member Posts: 2 Rookie
    hi i m diamond 3 i m loking for team 
  • S1nnerRebornS1nnerReborn Member Posts: 22 Rookie
    Hi abbassianas1! How often can you play? (Practice)
    @Abbassianas1 sorry for the late response, haven't checked in for a while.
  • IcyMeIcyMe Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    I dropped to diamond 2 from a losing streak, was champ, I’m also looking for a team and serious about the situation that may be put in.
    @IcyMe I know the struggle, I dropped from champ recently too. If you're interested in being a team, my teammate and I are looking for a third.
  • itzTitanzitzTitanz Member Posts: 4 Rookie
    My org is looking for a RL team that wants to grind and play in tournaments/leagues. Let me know!
    @itzTitanz I'm interested, just formed a new team and looking to be a part of tournaments. What's your org? Do you have discord?
  • itzTitanzitzTitanz Member Posts: 4 Rookie
    > @S1nnerReborn said:
    > @itzTitanz I'm interested, just formed a new team and looking to be a part of tournaments. What's your org? Do you have discord?

Discord is DrTitanz#3592
  • Xd SpoodzXd Spoodz Member Posts: 17 Rookie
    HBIONIC ESPORTS ARE RECRUITING we would like a serious member like u we ay scrims and tourneys so if u are interested add me on discord
    Bio_Spoodz#9109