Win a share of more than €40,000 every month on ESL Play in Challenger Series across 15+ games! Find out more

What is the best PEKKA deck in Clash Royale?

Wonton678Wonton678 Posts: 17Member Rookie
edited June 18 in General (English)
Hello everyone! I've been playing this game for quite some time now and I just watched a semi-recent match from WCG so I created this discussion to learn more to this game, specifically decks.

I saw Franco's cards (from Argentina) looked like a PEKKA deck, I don't know what kind this is but if there's someone who can clarify this to me (Thank you very much) my guess would be bridge spam or dark prince miner control. Not so sure though  :'(

After seeing his cards, I wonder if this will be the ultimate deck or one of the best or simply a normal one. I don't know what PEKKA deck would be the best in an arena so what PEKKA deck do you think is the greatest?

Comments

• AryannaLaoAryannaLao Posts: 19Member Rookie
    PEKKA OP one of the best decks in CR lol
  • titanraventitanraven Posts: 10Member Rookie
    It's the bridge spam PEKKA Deck! I've seen the live stream of this tournament and he and JuicyJ will compete in the grand finals. I think this is awesome! :smiley:  
  • feitanfeitan Posts: 16Member Rookie
    I guess this deck is really good!! Really defensive and tons of ship damage.
  • Wonton678Wonton678 Posts: 17Member Rookie
    Thanks, everyone for your answers! :D Right now my decks are in PEKKA and Hog'Nado, still every battle is hard  :)
  • BrylleBrylle Posts: 7Member Rookie
    I watched the game highlights of WCG yesterday and I saw this kind of deck and JuicyJ use this deck. I can say that this deck was LIT for competition like WCG :smiley: :smile:

• RoyaleArtRoyaleArt Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    Pekka, Archers, Poison, Bandit, Witch, Zap, Lumberjack, Tesla. This is the best.
  • AviatorFeaturedAviatorFeatured Posts: 1Member, ESL Staff, Staff Head One post wonder
    edited November 5
    Nice!