Absent Vibes Looking for players! [USE] LF SCRIMS

NytetimeNytetime Posts: 6Member Rookie
Hello, i am Kilocity also known as the founder of team Absent Vibes! We specialize in high tier gameplay (Champ+) and we would like to bring the opportunity to you all! We are looking for content creators, players and GFX! 

Content Creators: Streaming is a must and you would need to wear the logo in overlay- you must stream at least 3 times a week for at least an hour at a time. We also prefer all content creators to be good enough to count as main players or subs for the main team. So if you are a content creator be at least C2+

Players- Grand Champ is not a must BUT you must have at least been C3 at a time before. (Im currently in C2 but have S9 GC Rewards, so basically just not be c1 ) ALSO be online between the times 2:00pm-8:00pm for matches and scrims. YOU do not need to always be on during that time but that's the best time for the majority of the players on the team to play. OFC you must be USE, we prefer to talk in xbox party chat but we also have discord ever in case we receive any PC players. 

GFX- We need new graphics design! If you are even semi-good at photoshop and want a place in the team please let us know right away. To join we will send you our logo and you will make a youtube banner for the team.

Finally our Roster.

Founder/Dictator/Captain- Kilocity
Player- Venadix
Player- Skizzle
Sub- Hoodhini

AT LAST SCRIMS! If you are a team and would like to scrim us please let me know!

I can be reached eaily on instagram at @KilocityRL 

I dont check ESL threads so it is easiest if you just DM me on there or over on xbox at Kilocity.

Please feel free to check my content out at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmawABpaw_OUVu3ovQB8Fjw
and be sure to leave me a comment if youd like to reach out!

Comments