Win a share of more than €40,000 every month on ESL Play in Challenger Series across 15+ games! Find out more

WCG 2019 | Players advancing to the Regional Finals (Clash Royale)

AryannaLaoAryannaLao Posts: 19Member Rookie
The World Cyber Games recently held the Regional Qualifiers for Clash Royale. Only eight (8) of the best players and teams from each region will advance to the Regional Finals which will be held in Seoul, South Korea (APAC), Sta. Ana, USA (Americas), and Athens, Greece (Europe) on May 27th to 30th.

Here is the list of players and teams who will advance to the Regional Finals:

APAC
- Taiwan: Taoki
- Hong Kong: [MingChan]
- India: Adarshtheawesom, FaLcOn
- Japan: [SHUN], joker
- New Zealand: gdh65
- South Korea: ztephan

Americas
- Canada: Swood
- Venezuela: OS JuanDacox ♠
- Argentina: UND FrancoMSL
- Brazil: ACE|The Ice ❅
- USA: JuicyJ, Wallace
- Italy: Davu, Pompeyo4

Europe
- German: Die Bakterie
- United Kingdom: ThunderStruck
- Spain: RUBÉN, Fernando725
- Turkey: Efemgg
- Bulgaria: ivan
- Portugal: lucasgsm_13
- France: Arctic Paul

Comments

• paulvilanompaulvilanom Posts: 5Member Rookie
    Whoo go India! That's two representatives for one country. I read that in WCG for the Top 8 it can end up with 2 player/teams from the same country. That would be cool but also I imagine conflicting for both sides.
  • AryannaLaoAryannaLao Posts: 19Member Rookie
    Whoo go India! That's two representatives for one country. I read that in WCG for the Top 8 it can end up with 2 player/teams from the same country. That would be cool but also I imagine conflicting for both sides. 
    Yes, it is possible that two players from the same country could face each other in the tournament. It happens most of the time even in the past WCG events. Spain, Italy, and USA also have two representatives for their country.
  • level99magikarplevel99magikarp Posts: 4Member Rookie
    Wow! Can't believe that we're already in the Regional Finals, few more weeks and we finally got to know who will reign and bring home the Gold medal for their beloved country.