Win a share of more than €40,000 every month on ESL Play in Challenger Series across 15+ games! Find out more

NA Xbox one Tournaments Please

MotzMotz Posts: 2Member Rookie
Would love to see some tournaments from esl in the pubg xbox one scene. There are a number of tournaments and leagues that are currently succesful along with a decent following on mixer. 2.5k concurrent viewers always keeps pubg within the top 5 games watched, mostly being competitive xbox players. Add esl to the mix and id expect the turn out to exceed expectations. I would be even interested in a non region bound option. We currently have leagues that play eu or na servers but allow any region to play. Its an online tournament and everyone has to have real expectations about connection. Im interested in continuing this conversation and hearing some input from others that are interested in playing in ESL NA XBOX PUBG tournaments.

Comments

• MotzMotz Posts: 2Member Rookie
    I forgot to mention that squads is definitely 100% the way to go for anything pubg competitive. Really the only entertaining way to watch and have truly competitive matches. I have no interest in solo or duo tourneys. Obviously others may have other interests and opinions but just thought i should specify my personal interests.
  • WHOSHOTYAWHOSHOTYA Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    I concur. There is a large active NA PUBG competitive tourney community. Multiple discords that host tournaments. Cmon let's get some esl support for fpp tournaments.
  • dpxmikeydpxmikey Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    NA FPP pls
  • mision zeromision zero Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    As others before me have stated, there is a massive community of competitive PUBG players in the NA scene, I would even like to argue that it’s bigger than the EU scene in some respects, we as players want ESL backed Xbox tournaments for the NA scene as it will only help build the scene and bring the community together WE WANT FPP SQUADS! As we believe it to be the most competitive and engaging format the game has to offer
  • Automatic M4Automatic M4 Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    Na tournament FPP
  • MidnightDemon47MidnightDemon47 Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    NA fpp lets get this bread
  • BrainBrain Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    NA XBOX TOURNEY PLEASE
  • ZULUZULU Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    100%
  • iJoker21iJoker21 Posts: 4Member Rookie
    doesn’t matter what perspective just want an NA TOURNEY.
  • Hydroxy vHydroxy v Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    I would love this to happen! NA TOURNAMENTS!!! Plz!
  • L0wKeyHighafL0wKeyHighaf Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    Bring me the gollllllllld
    Xbox Pubg is life
  • SlimJimbo3SlimJimbo3 Posts: 1Member One post wonder
    Na fppp tournaments need to be a thing!!!
    We need NA tournaments please!!!!
    Can we get some NA tourneys going soon?
    Still got no NA support!! Gotta love it