Former high c3 looking for a team

skwiddyRLskwiddyRL Posts: 5Member Rookie
Last season, I was c3 div 3 in both 2v2s, and 3v3s, and was interested in trying to join an organisation. I recieved an offer from a friend to start a team in an organisation he was trying to run, and i played through my placements with people trying out for the team. Unfortunately, due to an individual not being genuine about their skill level, I lost a majority, and find myself in champ 2. I haven't made an attempt to grind out ranked, because most of my buddies are in GC this season, or close to it, and obviously they don't stand to gain much in terms of MMR playing with lower ranks. You can take my rank for whatever you want to, but I am a serious player looking to get involved with an organisation, and I feel my level of play stands above my current ranks. I am looking to get involved with league play, face-it, and tournament play in general. If anyone has an opening on a team, I would appreciate it if you could get in contact with me through discord. Add me and shoot me a DM, my info is as follows.  SkwiddyRL - Twitch#4676   Thank you for your consideration.

Comments

• skwiddyRLskwiddyRL Posts: 5Member Rookie
    Forgot to mention, I'm an east coast NA player on PC