Home Rainbow Six Rainbow Six (English) Recruitment Recruitment (Xbox)

[NA] [Xbox] [ESL team recruitment]

KingTheoden1KingTheoden1 Member Posts: 33 Rookie
Crusaders Gaming is recruiting for their ESL team - Mic required - Ages 15+ - Must have an open schedule - Be able to work with practice schedules - Mature players only - Rank Gold and up to try out - Must know callouts - Must adapt to playing style - Supporter or/and Flexible player

Comments

• qixcrqixcr Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    edited April 2019
    I would be happy to to join your team if you let me GT:Fyxsr im a fragger but i like support more ill play both 
  • KeeganKeegan Member Posts: 3 Rookie
    Gamertag: KeeganTheVegan5
    I would consider myself to be a flexible player
    On defense I main bandit, but also enjoy playing Mira, Jager, Alibi, Lesion, Ela, and I want to get into Valkryie 
    On attack I main Zofia, but also enjoy playing IQ, Thatcher, Thermite, Twitch, Hibana, Montagne
    I am open to playing other operators these are just the ones I am best with.
    I only started playing Grim Sky but I am already Lvl 107 and have 451 ranked matches played

Ranked Stats
    0.9 KD
    1.1 W/L
    6 days played
    451 matches played
    Lvl 107

• TurkeyboiTurkeyboi Member Posts: 30 Rookie
    I'm plat 3 will play any OP. Plays Zofia/Lion and Echo/Valk when no idea what to play
    Gamertag: SlapithURchinit
  • LuniLuni Member Posts: 7 Rookie
    Hey man my friend and I meet your requirements and are interested in joining I play everyday I will practice hard and I hope I can join on my main acc on pc I got to plat 3 with a small clan and now I play on xbox on xbox I got to gold 3 and so did my friend and solo que got my down to low silver so right now I'm only playing on my smurf for ranked my goal is to reach plat again this season and make it to challenger league with a serious tryhard clan my GT:heyitsluni        my friends gt:SHocKLegened we both have the same goals and I one day aspire to play in pro league.
    I'm plat 3 will play any OP. Plays Zofia/Lion and Echo/Valk when no idea what to play
  • KingTheoden1KingTheoden1 Member Posts: 33 Rookie
    > @qixcr said:
    > I would be happy to to join your team if you let me GT:Fyxsr im a fragger but i like support more ill play both 

I’ll DM hopefully by today!
    > @Keegan said:
    > Gamertag: KeeganTheVegan5
    > I would consider myself to be a flexible player
    > On defense I main bandit, but also enjoy playing Mira, Jager, Alibi, Lesion, Ela, and I want to get into Valkryie 
    > On attack I main Zofia, but also enjoy playing IQ, Thatcher, Thermite, Twitch, Hibana, Montagne
    > I am open to playing other operators these are just the ones I am best with.
    > I only started playing Grim Sky but I am already Lvl 107 and have 451 ranked matches played
    >
    > Ranked Stats
    > 0.9 KD
    > 1.1 W/L
    > 6 days played
    > 451 matches played
    > Lvl 107

I’ll DM you hopefully by today!
    > @Turkeyboi said:
    > I'm plat 3 will play any OP. Plays Zofia/Lion and Echo/Valk when no idea what to play
    > Gamertag: SlapithURchinit

I’ll DM you hopefully by today!
    > @Luni said:
    > Hey man my friend and I meet your requirements and are interested in joining I play everyday I will practice hard and I hope I can join on my main acc on pc I got to plat 3 with a small clan and now I play on xbox on xbox I got to gold 3 and so did my friend and solo que got my down to low silver so right now I'm only playing on my smurf for ranked my goal is to reach plat again this season and make it to challenger league with a serious tryhard clan my GT:heyitsluni        my friends gt:SHocKLegened we both have the same goals and I one day aspire to play in pro league.

Glad you 2 are interested in joining us. I’ll DM you guys hopefully by today!
  • iinktiinkt Member Posts: 7 Rookie
    I'd like to try out. My gamertag is : iinkt. I consider myself a fragger but also an all-around player. I can anchor or roam. Most call outs I know and if you private message me I can send you clips of me playing good and bad.
    > @iinkt said:
    > I'd like to try out. My gamertag is : iinkt. I consider myself a fragger but also an all-around player. I can anchor or roam. Most call outs I know and if you private message me I can send you clips of me playing good and bad.

I’ll DM you by today!
  • cB BIitzcB BIitz Member Posts: 19 Rookie
    Gt: Xtra Blitz
    I’m a good flex role, I can play any op at any time. I’m willing to try new things, and am looking for a competent team to compete with.
    Gt: Xtra Blitz
    I’m a good flex role, I can play any op at any time. I’m willing to try new things, and am looking for a competent team to compete with.
    I'll DM you when I can.
  • NoNameNetNoNameNet Member Posts: 2 Rookie
    Hey im looking for a team my rank aint good right now because i had crappy teamates but i like to say im pretty good i dont frag out all the time i play passive-aggressive and id love to be on a team so im always happy to join im also in a clan but they dont do this too often so i need a more consistent team and around school im almost always free gt: GTX NoNameNet and you can get a hold on me anytime on insta: gtx._.nonamenet
  • itzFoxyzitzFoxyz Member Posts: 2 Rookie
    GT:US booted that my main but I hit diamond on my friends acc Alo21Gunner there’s a huge difference in rank u can tell and I top frag basically every game against plat 1 and diamonds and I’ve won against big you tubers like priest and I won over 10000$ from a bunch of tourneys
    NoNameNet said:
    Hey im looking for a team my rank aint good right now because i had crappy teamates but i like to say im pretty good i dont frag out all the time i play passive-aggressive and id love to be on a team so im always happy to join im also in a clan but they dont do this too often so i need a more consistent team and around school im almost always free gt: GTX NoNameNet and you can get a hold on me anytime on insta: gtx._.nonamenet
    One thing wrong about what you said: Its against clan policy to not be apart of another team/clan. I will message you on Xbox when I can.
    itzFoxyz said:
    GT:US booted that my main but I hit diamond on my friends acc Alo21Gunner there’s a huge difference in rank u can tell and I top frag basically every game against plat 1 and diamonds and I’ve won against big you tubers like priest and I won over 10000$ from a bunch of tourneys
    I'll message you when I can
  • KizKiz Member Posts: 11 Rookie
    GT Clean Cut Kiz
  • MPFR GeneralMPFR General Member Posts: 9 Rookie
    I'm down to join
  • ResetReset Member Posts: 8 Rookie
    Gt: ugandan brodda
    Former diamond player
    1.3 k/d
    can play any roll a team needs
  • ClassyLsClassyLs Member Posts: 11 Rookie
    Interested. Add me @ClassyLs
  • SinisteRSinisteR Member Posts: 3 Rookie
    GT: GhouL Exist though I will change, KD 1.2 WL 1.3 Will play whatever is needed As of rn I'm a G2 And highest rank achieved is P3
  • TigerZfTigerZf Member Posts: 10 Rookie
    my gamer tag is Faith Enity
    Looking for a team. I am a Gold 4 currently due to not having a team and playing solo. Highest Rank is Diamond. 
  • BinarySkink4220BinarySkink4220 Member Posts: 5 Rookie
    GT:BinarySkink4220
    KD:1.2
    Very flexible on operators
    Good at being a support role
    Lvl:176
    I will be honored to join your team and hopefully make you proud to accept me as a member 
    Mature 
    Good at callouts
  • KinglionfishKinglionfish Member Posts: 8 Rookie
    Kinglionfish gold player kd 1.0
  • Heyra770Heyra770 Member Posts: 10 Rookie
    I’m interested. GT:Heyra770