Home APEX LEGENDS Europe
On August 26 the forum will be fully closed. Read more details in this thread.

Best Character for Beginners?

AryannaLaoAryannaLao Member Posts: 19 Rookie
Hi! I just started playing Apex Legends since my friends invited me to play with them. Can you recommend a character that you think is best for beginners like me? Someone who's just easy to play as so that I can familiarize myself with the game easier. Many thanks! ^-^

Comments

• JatAppJatApp Member Posts: 3 One post wonder
    Nyan! Apex is cool!AryannaLao said:
    Hi! I just started playing Apex Legends since my friends invited me to play with them. Can you recommend a character that you think is best for beginners like me? Someone who's just easy to play as so that I can familiarize myself with the game easier. Many thanks! ^-^

• robertgsolizrobertgsoliz Member Posts: 1 One post wonder

Lifeline is definitely the most team-oriented legend, and will really help beginners feel like they are contributing. Her D.O.C. Heal Drone can be deployed to gradually restore the squad mates' health. D.O.C. can also be used to remotely revive a squadmate behind a shield, allowing Lifeline to keep fighting or perform another revive at the same time. Lifeline is particularly enticing for new players who are afraid they might be taking damage often. Her Heal Drone works on herself as well, essentially giving her a permanent healing item.

The Care Package, Lifeline's ultimate, is also a game-changer. When a Care Package arrives it will contain loot in all three of its sides. One side will have a level 3 Evo Shield, Helmet, or Knockdown Shield; the second side will offer level 3 weapon attachments and digital threat optics; an assortment of healing items will be given from the final Care Package slot.

• abbasshamsabbasshams Member Posts: 1 One post wonder
    Apex IS DEAD !!!!