Win a share of more than €40,000 every month on ESL Play in Challenger Series across 15+ games! Find out more

Investigation of the Effect of Mobbing Behavior on Electronic Sports Players

mp5mp5 Posts: 2Member Rookie
Firstly, I would like to introduce myself. I am Şiyar Morsunbul, senior student at the department of psychology at Çağ University in Turkey. I have been interested in computer games for many years as an amateur. I have been working on electronic sports and sports psychology for about 2 years by associating my interest in games with my field. This year I decided to make a study in this field for my graduation project and ıt’s about mobbing in esports. As in all professions, esporters may also be subjected to emotional and physical intimidation behaviour that we call mobbing. This process of mobbing and intimidation not only negatively affects the careers of the esporters, but also the end of their professional lives. I decided to investigate the level of exposure to mobbing in esporters taking these processes into consideration. In this process, I also need athletes who continue their sportive life actively in my work. It would make me very happy that you helped me in this process. I would like you to help me to spread questionnaire form for esporters. Link given below. Thank you for your help ! Link : https://goo.gl/forms/thX4mt6shWMNaZ8n2

Comments

• AryannaLaoAryannaLao Posts: 19Member Rookie
    Is this still active? I want to participate. Thank you!